Ritmo help?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaywall

Hey there
can anyone help with a problem I'm having with my ritmo l
Everything is fine while I'm spraying but when I turn the air off
on the gun the machine carries on mixing and pumping until I run and turn it off at the machine. I'm hoping it's something simple
that I'm not doing while setting up the machine as I'm a beginner to machine plastering and have just got the machine.
Thanks.

Quite a few ritmo owners on here Jay, just need one of them to spot your thread, best of luck bud

Sounds like the pressure switch needs adjusting, as a quick fix if you have the skimset for it you can use the remote cable to shut the machine off when you finish, im guessing the compressor isn't shutting down

Just a quick one .... Are you swapping the remote plugs underneath the machine, you have the black one to use machine in manual and you then switch it to the yellow one when machine is set up and you want to put it into auto

I'm pretty sure the compressor turns off when I turn the air off on the gun but it just carries on mixing and pumping.

I have only changed them over to the skim setup but I've changed back and have been
pumping loads of hardwall since.

Ok .... When your setting machine up whether with render or skim set you have the remote plug in with the black lead, you set the machine up the when your already to start spraying you plug the other plug in that has a yellow lead or if your using the skim set you plug the remote cable in, it sounds like this is all problem is mate

Thanks gents to all your replies I spoke to the guy
who I bought the machine from and he told me to make sure
the airlines were clean and clear so I did a big clean up of the whole
machine all filters all air hoses and tested it. It worked sweet happy days.
I can't believe how good these machines are me and another spread
floated 45 bags of hardwall in a day. This would not be possible by hand.
Stu I've just moved to bury st Edmunds otherwise I would have let you have alook mate.
cheers grump.

Thanks gents to all your replies I spoke to the guy
who I bought the machine from and he told me to make sure
the airlines were clean and clear so I did a big clean up of the whole
machine all filters all air hoses and tested it. It worked sweet happy days.
I can't believe how good these machines are me and another spread
floated 45 bags of hardwall in a day. This would not be possible by hand.
Stu I've just moved to bury st Edmunds otherwise I would have let you have alook mate.
cheers grump.
How you gonna set it?

Jay, spray it real wet then u got loadsa time to rule it, spat as it stiffens, float with sponge float n water. It will eat the sponges up but fk it's easier and looks good n flat

Status
Not open for further replies.