Ritmo help pleas

I'd not spray with out a pump tbh

I always sprayed with the pump but then I got into thinking cut down the risk of breakdowns to a minimum. Had two expensive breakdowns due to the lab forgetting to turn the water on.

On houses with obvious good water pressure and everyone out I started spraying off the mains. One or two less reasons to cause a breakdown.

Literally just picked up a spare off a friend tonight to use this week
Fingers crossed
CF16F3E3-CCA4-4ECC-99F4-94612227E345.jpeg

I always sprayed with the pump but then I got into thinking cut down the risk of breakdowns to a minimum. Had two expensive breakdowns due to the lab forgetting to turn the water on.

On houses with obvious good water pressure and everyone out I started spraying off the mains. One or two less reasons to cause a breakdown.
I set up and clean the machine. Never get breakdowns. I use the pump 100% of the time to avoid problems.

I run the ritmo off the 2.5mm lead that come with it. And the pump off a lead like the one vfr12 has in the link above. Never any problems.

Because I'm a well clever tunc, I wired the compressor to the main box with a switch so its permanent, I got fed up unplugging those little four pin things when cleaning, so now I can plug the water pump into compressor power socket. Hope that makes sense had a few tonight.