Ritmo electrocuting me

Members online

Ftp321

It's got to be a common fullt that someone knows the straight answer to
It's been fine until Friday now it's tripping the electric and I'm having to wear Marigold's again, my ear got a shock as well
Someone must have fixed this and know the answer

It's got to be a common fullt that someone knows the straight answer to
It's been fine until Friday now it's tripping the electric and I'm having to wear Marigold's again, my ear got a shock as well
Someone must have fixed this and know the answer
Could it be an earthing problem?
Good job it’s not 3 phase lol

I used to have a brevile sandwich maker that used to do that! So frustrating Because I do like toastie (y) ham and cheese with worstershire sauce if you was wondering! Gotta be careful they’ll burn your ducking lips off patience required:coffe:

i would guess that your machine has a bear wire touching metal. it could be dampness in the plug, cut the plug off and replace.
if you can't solve the problem get the labourer to stand on a rubber mat !

I used to have a brevile sandwich maker that used to do that! So frustrating Because I do like toastie (y) ham and cheese with worstershire sauce if you was wondering! Gotta be careful they’ll burn your ducking lips off patience required:coffe:
You should try crispy bacon red Lester brie and red onion chutney

i would guess that your machine has a bear wire touching metal. it could be dampness in the plug, cut the plug off and replace.
if you can't solve the problem get the labourer to stand on a rubber mat !
I'll give it a go
I thought it might be a earth leak

I'll give it a go
I thought it might be a earth leak

leakage to earth will trip the machine. this would be dampness to your electrics.
you could disconnect the earth from the plug , run the machine to try to dry the electrics out.

leakage to earth will trip the machine. this would be dampness to your electrics.
you could disconnect the earth from the plug , run the machine to try to dry the electrics out.
Yes I have done this in the past from your advice on a old thread got me out of s**t a few times,
it stops the tripping problem but still electrocutes me

@Tom81 have you seen what he said? Are you going to have that?
What were focking who
giphy.gif

We have been getting shocks from our machine recently.
Funny thing is this week we have been spraying from generator and no shocks at all? Must be down to earth when plugging in to mains?