RIP

Members online

pftmonojetman

Private Member
Gutted my best Tyzack ruined, Dropped off the scaffolding handle snapping clean off I’m wounded.
608D33F8-4EE2-44FC-A7B2-A19F00C06B88.jpeg

Buy another one, cut the handle section to where it meets the flat of the back and get someone who can weld to do it?!? Or get breaking in the new one

Never used one of these super old tyzacks. Are they similar to the nela carbons as a old boy picked my nela up and said there like the old tyzacks

The trowel at the end on the right hand side is a very old Tyzack it was given to me by an old boy who got it off an old boy, probably 100 years old it weighs a ton, if you were Plastering with that,a wooden hand board that was piss wet through and a s**t load of lime mortar you’d know you’d done a days graft.

Second from right at bottom was the one I started with then the guys I got put with threw it in the skip
Ha ha they were T***s at times, one of my old masters did his national service in the military police f**k me he could be mean at times, he was firm but fair

They used to treat me like s**t did a private with them started a 6 am finished at 11pm I collapsed on the stairs from exhaustion they couldn't give a s**t was laughing

Ha ha they were T***s at times, one of my old masters did his national service in the military police f**k me he could be mean at times, he was firm but fair
my uncle I served my time with was a mp in last war 17 stone white moustache strict as fck never smiled but looking back it was for the good