right price

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are a lot of threads on the site regarding pricing.
but in general you could price the same job up for 3 different customers.
customer 1 would say you were too cheap.
customer 2 would say you were a robbing bastardo.
and customer 3 would say you were spot on.
you will never get every job you quote for.
just be reasonable and realise "YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME"

But all of them would say I was incredibly good looking and charming, then give me the job on that basis.

I hate pricing jobs, priced a living room last week and after giving them a price they looked at me as if i'd just **** on there carpet.

there are a lot of threads on the site regarding pricing.
but in general you could price the same job up for 3 different customers.
customer 1 would say you were too cheap.
customer 2 would say you were a robbing bastardo.
and customer 3 would say you were spot on.
you will never get every job you quote for.
just be reasonable and realise "YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME"

When I ask for a bit of feedback from the customer quite a few of them say they went with me because I was honest, explained the methods to be used and knew what I was talking about - it isn't always down to the price :RpS_thumbup:

and I'm good looking and a charmer :RpS_wink:

When I ask for a bit of feedback from the customer quite a few of them say they went with me because I was honest, explained the methods to be used and knew what I was talking about - it isn't always down to the price :RpS_thumbup:

and I'm good looking and a charmer :RpS_wink:

Few months back got a job where woman had a few spreads in pricing and said she gave it to me cause i shook her and her husbands hand when i entered there house.

there is an art to pricing work. first what area of the town is the property ? have a look at the type of cars on the driveway a 20 year old ford you know that you are wasting your time! if every thing is good then once you are inside the job should be yours

Pricing is a sore subject on here... however!

When i was on the tools I had the reputation for being more expensive than most quotes... But i still got jobs because I could sell myself better and I simply was able to reassure the customer that i was the best person for the job.

I think its a case that when you are quoting now you really need to up your game and really baffle the customer with kindness and professionalism

Danny

try this technique..................i get all my jobs with this set up

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.