Revolution has started

Members online

My 110v mixer cost £17 off flea bay. Not sure of the make... Its an orange one. Bought a new paddle for it...its a blue one.

All I keep thinking is all them blowies vincey was handing out to clemo and clemo throwing money about like was confetti there has only been one winner and it’s paid for vincey new drill ( I’m only joking by the way Just how my brain works and amuses me)

All I keep thinking is all them blowies vincey was handing out to clemo and clemo throwing money about like was confetti there has only been one winner and it’s paid for vincey new drill ( I’m only joking by the way Just how my brain works and amuses me)

I tink thee and me should join forces mate...rather than both of us posting, we could just have one post and begin to de-clutter the forum :D

I agree with Flynny he should do a review put it through its paces and give honest review , I only had it for this afternoon by chance and would like to see it mix up more bags etc , it definitely has the power.

I tink thee and me should join forces mate...rather than both of us posting, we could just have one post and begin to de-clutter the forum :D
So basically your saying you was thinking the same lol yeah let’s join forces my bad if I skimmed past your post slandering vincey

I've looked at those but I still need power for my lights so I have to drag the cord out anyway since I don't have the cordless lights. (but have seen some nice ones.) and I'm already heavily invested in makita. Hard to change at this point.

Ok did you skim the wall with the cracked bead m8??
No the customers dad did it , I did the back wall mate
It’s yellow and work related.........and on that basis I’m out.
1045FD7D-955C-4C95-95F2-7A57DBFB36F8.jpeg
90AA7EC5-9D76-45A4-9DCC-D846665F36E6.jpeg