replies to problems

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need eelectrik mate. how many eels do i need to run it?

what have you got gooner? we could meet half way and do a bit of dogging while were there

no andy no, thats not very nice thing to say to me, is it just because beddys..................jolly for want of a better word

i have a spare mixer but i'am in south wales !, i love the old diesel -mixers, i would love to have a restored antique one to listen to for a few minutes every day ! :).
this forum is great compered some of the tiling -one ffs they are so strict ! it can get very -boring !! good balance here .......

Lol......... you know what, I never thought about it before, but I like the sound as well. Fkin sad or what!!! :RpS_lol:

I so agree, the lovely thump thump thump of the old Lister engine is a joy, whereas my newer model has a Yanmar engine that sounds fecking horrid. I might pop down the unit tomorrow to start the old girl just for a listen.

Fully working and also comes with the stand.
No reserve so it goes for what it goes for.
No swaps or offering me your granny to wash my dishes for a week.
Please only bid if you are buying thanks.

Haha quality. i looked at that but 2 things put me off. 1 he has no feedback and 2 hes took the picture in the back of a car lol

No need jj. You always turn these threads to ****. No wonder berniemacgypsum thinks you're a cunnt

Dolly mixture,by the way, see my mate in b&q this morn, his 11 plate Tranny has to go into Frauds on Friday, real bad rust on the drivers side foot well.

Ive got some spotting on the sill of my side door. Not ******* happy. Gonna pop into halfords and get something to treat it

Best thing to treat it to is Vokswagen T5 mt, no rust, lined inner to van roof, so condensating in the winter.Honestly, the best van i have ever had .

im in the market for a new van in couple of weeks i quite fancy the t5, i did drive a vw a few years ago for a firm and it was lovley to drive, quick too

i have a spare mixer but i'am in south wales !, i love the old diesel -mixers, i would love to have a restored antique one to listen to for a few minutes every day ! :).
this forum is great compered some of the tiling -one ffs they are so strict ! it can get very -boring !! good balance here .......

Petter Diesel - Cement Mixer - YouTube how good is this !! i grew-up with these !!what a sound ,it would rock-a baby to sleep....

That's just reminded me I loaned one of those to some one about 10 years ago and he never gave it back

Status
Not open for further replies.