Rendering Photo Competition

Members online

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Extension going on the bottom half

Not my work but never seen fashing done with broken crockery before. House was built in the 1930's

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk

Not my work but never seen fashing done with broken crockery before. House was built in the 1930's

Sent from my Kestrel using Tapatalk
Is it like that all over the house or just at the bottom? If its just at the bottom, probably just s**t that got mixed up in the catching sheets

Is it like that all over the house or just at the bottom? If its just at the bottom, probably just s**t that got mixed up in the catching sheets

No it is all over my phone is sheite so you cannot see it properly but up around windows on 1st floor you can make out what would have been the bottom of cups, saucers and jars

Can you extend the comp @Danny as I need some extra time to finish my jobs! 5 jobs beaded and based out, I really must finish something before I start another lol.

Can you hang on for me as well. I ain't started owt yet but I probably will at some point.
Just gonna smash up wor lasses best tea set and have a blast at some Croc o Dash it's gonna look mint ;-)

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Yeah keep going... I am thinking weekend after the first may bank holiday and then we can start a slightly different comp :D