Rendering Photo Competition

Right seeing as the weather in the UK is quite nice (so I am told) lets see what rendering you are doing and lets get some photos/videos up :)

As always the winner will win some "stuff" it may or may not be a mug :D

Could i just congratulate you @Danny for posting a rendering photo comp on the day it starts pissing down :LOL: i was supposed to be getting the scratch coat on the back of a bungalow today ready to dash next week :crying:

Could i just congratulate you @Danny for posting a rendering photo comp on the day it starts pissing down[emoji38]i was supposed to be getting the scratch coat on the back of a bungalow today ready to dash next week :crying:
Ah b*ll***s.... if it's any consolation it is pissing it down in Nice today... ok it's not but it was cloudy :-/

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ah b*ll***s.... if it's any consolation it is pissing it down in Nice today... ok it's not but it was cloudy :-/

oooh hark at you, you could fetch back some of their biscuits as a prize. decided last week i'm having June off told the missus to get the pikey van ready and she could pick anywhere in europe so, the first port of call is Bellingham aparently !!!!! She reckons it would be too stressful for her to come back through the ferry ports with all those pesky erm KID's camped out there :rolleyes:

Render comp

Attachments

• 1459793346705.jpg
    1459793346705.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 625
  • 1459793379658.jpg
    1459793379658.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 580
  • 1459793489093.jpg
    1459793489093.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 599
  • 1459793537382.jpg
    1459793537382.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 592

is that where they make the biscuits

oooh hark at you, you could fetch back some of their biscuits as a prize. decided last week i'm having June off told the missus to get the pikey van ready and she could pick anywhere in europe so, the first port of call is Bellingham aparently !!!!! She reckons it would be too stressful for her to come back through the ferry ports with all those pesky erm KID's camped out there :rolleyes:

haha as karma would have it, I got feckin soaked when we went for dinner...

I do like europe :D Got 4 weeks touring on the bike in august :D

haha as karma would have it, I got feckin soaked when we went for dinner...

I do like europe :D Got 4 weeks touring on the bike in august :D

Divint worry the forecast for the rest of the week is not that bad for Nice bit over cast the morra temps in the mid to high teens bit rain on Friday tho (y)

Is there any need for a drop bead over the window. Have never done it or come across it before.

The idea was to stop rain running back along the soffit and hitting the window head and possibly getting past the frame. I still do it if there was one there before or if it has been spec'd

I got taught to do both ways with a drip bead and a stop personally I think it depends on the house myself if it will look right or not

Nice job , looks good ... Did they give you any food while you were working ?
Cheers mate, na not so much as a can from the fridge. Although I wouldn't touch it anyway Unless I was blitzed lol. I even brought my own water to mix gear in drums so I wasn't running in and out of kitchen.

Divint worry the forecast for the rest of the week is not that bad for Nice bit over cast the morra temps in the mid to high teens bit rain on Friday tho (y)

I am spending the day in Monaco tomorrow :D Back home for a week then back out there for another week... all for work mind.. no pleasure what so ever :-\

Ment to be starting a s&c job nxt week weather permitting but the s&c pics compared to the mono pics just dsnt cut it