Rendering dormer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monocouche actually means one coat , if your going to go over a calc silicate board just use thin coat system, less chance of cracking/craizing

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using The Plasterers Forum mobile app
I alway thought it was only Weber that used the wording to describe their pral render , i may be wrong Paul , any way hope your doing well :RpS_thumbup:

I alway thought it was only Weber that used the wording to describe their pral render , i may be wrong Paul , any way hope your doing well :RpS_thumbup:

I'm good mate , very very busy , all external bar one small iwi job and monocouche was adopted from the French terminology to cover all one coat renders , I'm sure Mr Rossi is wrong in is translation of the term ,but then so could I as them froggys are a weird old bunch:thumbup:

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Arti , your not G** , you just don,t like the cold and wet weather mate , now man up :RpS_unsure:

cold and wet weather..............we dont wear coats up here marra.............Tyneside toughened al have ya know...............:RpS_wink:

Lol....
1374955530561_zpscde64c62.jpg
:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.