Rendering a painted surface

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goes without saying if the paint is goosed then no amount of parinter will help it.
Gotta be a sound surface

I have looked at a job today k rend over painted rough cast was thinking to Eml first hp12 base and then mesh stress points then top with k rend has anyone done this and was it ok

like 15mm more on top of what like ? rough cast at say 20mm ? so you will have 35mm plus hangin on the wall.

cant you hack it off like

I had a price off encon today for parinter.22 plus vat a bag!!! Seems dear to me,although I don't have a account.also 14 for maite.is this about right for these products?

14 is cheap for maite pal are you sure it wasnt 14 for parinter and 22 for maite because that would be more normal

I have looked at a job today k rend over painted rough cast was thinking to Eml first hp12 base and then mesh stress points then top with k rend has anyone done this and was it ok
Try and switch to parex put a half decent price in and use parinter, I phoned there technicall line and that's what they advised me like you said eml etc but it's a balls ache

Status
Not open for further replies.