render splash

Status
Not open for further replies.

oasis

got a load of spashes of render on my van, whats the best way to get it off? last time i rubbed it off and scratched the van like f-eck!

rule 1, never park near the mixer. other than that i dunno. i dont know what brick acid would do to the van?! might fuc.k it up

Give it a coat of pva and render the f*ckin lot :)

I dont think brick acid affects paint, try it on the inside on a small spot to see what happens.

Get a bit of dental floss wind it around your fingers and with a sawing motion cut the cement off then get some megs scratch X or zanio swirl remover and put some on a clean cloth and Polish the mark off .

it might come off, just don't go to close , it will take the paint off :eek: , cement all ways leaves a spot and you will have too polish it out mate especially on black paint work .

oasis said:
got a load of spashes of render on my van, whats the best way to get it off? last time i rubbed it off and scratched the van like f-eck!
brick acid works a treat! ::)

Bod said:
Whilst reading through i though church will know about this being he's into car cleaning i was right ;D

:eek: its detailing not car cleaning!! car cleaning is what kosovans and polaks do for a quid

Status
Not open for further replies.