Render mix?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I've got a small renderin job to do next month the mix I'm thinkin is gonna be 3 sand, 1 cement & a good squeeze of fairy liquid for scratchin coat. Then 4 sand, 1 cement, 1 hydraulic lime & some more*fairy for top coat. Will this be ok for blockwork garage?*

Hi guys, I've got a small renderin job to do next month the mix I'm thinkin is gonna be 3 sand, 1 cement & a good squeeze of fairy liquid for scratchin coat. Then 4 sand, 1 cement, 1 hydraulic lime & some more*fairy for top coat. Will this be ok for blockwork garage?*

You are as good as ******. Do a search. ******* chancers.

Lol. Another spunky :RpS_laugh: I have done a searcforemother forums & i was under the impression that when renderin using a sand and cement mix, add a little washing up liquid, it will help it stick to the wall! True or not!!

Lol. Another spunky :RpS_laugh: I have done a search on other forums & i was under the impression that when renderin using a sand and cement mix, add a little washing up liquid, it will help it stick to the wall! True or not!!

who told ya to put fairy liquid in it ? use feb renda mix thats what its for
Someone on a diy forum a while back. Why is it wrong then? I seen bricklayers do it when they was workin next door to the factory I used to work at a few yrs ago!!

thats why there bricklayers and where plasterers cos we no how to do it right lol
its not that expensive and does the job and like spunky says put lime init

thats why there bricklayers and where plasterers cos we no how to do it right lol
its not that expensive and does the job and like spunky says put lime init

Lol thanks Kemp, what lime do you use the hydraulic stuff & where can you get it?

Thanks spunky i will google feb. And can't believe that Andy called me a chancer I've been professionally plasterin for 2 & a half years now!!!! So I've got a lot more experience than most of the new lads on here!!!!

Listen hear sunshine if you need to google Feb then you definitely aren't a professional plasterer 2 1/2 years in or not and you definitely shouldn't be taking on rendering work asking the questions you are and taking advise of a DIY forum. Now I'm no fan of coursers in case you hadn't noticed but if I had a garage that needed rendering and I had to use you with 2 1/2 years in the trade or kINGPIN pretty much straight out of his course then kINGy gets the job, and don't ******* ask kINGPIN coz I don't need my garage doing. I just love to see your clients face if he could see this thread:RpS_laugh:
You are by definition a chancer.

Listen hear sunshine if you need to google Feb then you definitely aren't a professional plasterer 2 1/2 years in or not and you definitely shouldn't be taking on rendering work asking the questions you are and taking advise of a DIY forum. Now I'm no fan of coursers in case you hadn't noticed but if I had a garage that needed rendering and I had to use you with 2 1/2 years in the trade or kINGPIN pretty much straight out of his course then kINGy gets the job, and don't ******* ask kINGPIN coz I don't need my garage doing. I just love to see your clients face if he could see this thread:RpS_laugh:
You are by definition a chancer.

Some people are so easy, this persons alter ego is in tears of laughter as we speak,
Andy you sucker:RpS_lol:

Some people are so easy, this persons alter ego is in tears of laughter as we speak,
Andy you sucker:RpS_lol:

Yes Andy - read some of duncs' earlier posts mate..............................Coooo-eeeeee:RpS_wub:

I've not looked to see who it really is but if they enjoyed that, well it made two of us happy as I did enjoy having a good grumble on a Sunday morning.
I must be getting old as I used to prefer a shag on a Sunday morning rather than a grumble:RpS_blushing:
Mind you it does say something about some of the tossers on here that it didn't stand out from rest of the tripe...........OK I'm just thick:RpS_crying:

Oh my God I've just worked out that there are the mods and five other real members on here, I've been duped big style but I still should have worked out that there just couldn't be that many wankers out there plastering.

What's a cherry picker on site for he's meant to be in fields
rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.