render machine

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

clivo

has anyone got a machine,ritmo or similar for sale, to pump krend, mono, etc. glos area, must be good cond, let me know !:)

has anyone got a machine,ritmo or similar for sale, to pump krend, mono, etc. glos area, must be good cond, let me know !:)
Have you used one before mate ?,if not may be better to buy one from someone that gives support

think you are right keith, but the choice is mind boggling
I have a g4 light which i got from pft northern about 7 years ago ,i only do mono with it ,suits me , the support i have had over the years from Les and the team ,has been great and with out it ,i would have been in the **** big time :RpS_blushing: , as i said ,it is back up you need with any machine mate , best of luck with it :RpS_thumbup:

only wanna do krend, mono. and only on private dwellings, got 4 private houses all waiting to go so need one asap

If you are domestic then consider a Ritmo, so much easier to move around. If you do sites then either a Ritmo or 3 phrase.

If you do go for a Ritmo. And want to upgrade you will sell the Ritmo quite easy.

only wanna do krend, mono. and only on private dwellings, got 4 private houses all waiting to go so need one asap
If you were nearer i would come and spray one for you , just to show you the ropes . I look at it ,sounds a lot of money for a machine ,but you will turn out the work ,with less stress and back ache

clivo, if you were in a gang that was experienced with monocouches day in day out then you would find a 3 phase machine the way forward. If you are doing domestic and having to jump from job to job then a Ritmo is the way to go. you can stick it on your van by urself and just turn up on the job. it will do mono all day long.
You will turn out the same meters a day as you would with any machine.
The L is my favourite ritmo because of the extra pumping distance it can do, which is handy on some jobs where space is limited

thanks for the offer tho Keith, i am getting one asap, have some areas at home to do so will practice on these first

I remember first looking into machines thinking this is a mine field so i am gonna say this. Think of machines as being in two brackets

PFT g4, g5, monojet, mtec-m300, utiform quattro, are all based around a 5kw motor or there abouts - they all run from 3phase power (a big genny 415v) they all pump 30 m but usually most lads have 20m hose on. great for site and domestic imo but better suited on big areas so most site lads have these pumps, they are more powerful than a ritmo or an m100 and can pump further.

thats basically it. the variants are cost and size and additional features such as built in water pump etc bigger hopper for bigger loads etc. but thay all in the same bracket IMO.

The ritmo is a smaller machine that can run from mains electric but is obviously of a lower output. also lighter and can be moved about by 1 man. domestic boys love em. thats not to say you cant do site work. alot of lads actually do have 20m of hose on the ritmo's as apposed to the standard 15m. it will also spray skim and acrylic where as the pumps in bracket 1 seem to be to fast for this.

so hopefully that has made things simple, its up to what your work load is and what you want from it.

the machine dealers on here can explain more about the finer details.

@Deri & @clivo you are welcome to have a demo if you like at our depot in Swansea. @ deri bring some of that cardigan sand and we will see if it goes through

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember first looking into machines thinking this is a mine field so i am gonna say this. Think of machines as being in two brackets

PFT g4, g5, monojet, mtec-m300, utiform quattro, are all based around a 5kw motor or there abouts - they all run from 3phase power (a big genny 415v) they all pump 30 m but usually most lads have 20m hose on. great for site and domestic imo but better suited on big areas so most site lads have these pumps, they are more powerful than a ritmo or an m100 and can pump further.

thats basically it. the variants are cost and size and additional features such as built in water pump etc bigger hopper for bigger loads etc. but thay all in the same bracket IMO.

The ritmo is a smaller machine that can run from mains electric but is obviously of a lower output. also lighter and can be moved about by 1 man. domestic boys love em. thats not to say you cant do site work. alot of lads actually do have 20m of hose on the ritmo's as apposed to the standard 15m. it will also spray skim and acrylic where as the pumps in bracket 1 seem to be to fast for this.

so hopefully that has made things simple, its up to what your work load is and what you want from it.

the machine dealers on here can explain more about the finer details.
That is the best answer to what machine i should get ,that i have ever read :RpS_thumbup: well put mate

only a couple of bags of ocr in the garden!! was going to move it on , mainly because i am so stacked out with heritage work

i may do rigsby, bought it of ryan of plasterers one stop shop its in very good clean condt etc..

I bought one recently. Like new bit £2k cheaper!

got a Hilti Te500 of eBay for 1/3 of a new price. Like new probably used once or twice.

Doing well lately unless the Hilti is on the nicked list.

Last edited:
well lads, thanks for all the advice, ive purchased a new ritmo L from Ian at PFT Wales, cant wait to pick it up now :)

I only do a few domestic one coat colour render jobs a year, how messy would one be spraying finish in a domestic house could 1 man use and clean it for every day use

I only do a few domestic one coat colour render jobs a year, how messy would one be spraying finish in a domestic house could 1 man use and clean it for every day use

If you talking about spraying gypsum plaster then in a inhabited house I would not recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.