Render Ideas for my House

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markyuk

Hello
Im starting to remove my old render on my House as the owner before had a DPC fitted the Gel type, and he must of rendered the 1metre of render that was taken off him selve as it was very bad
so i have decied to re do it, the old render has started to come off nicly and the bricks are looking good condition, the house is built 1891.
i thought i may leave the bricks rather than rerender, but i came across some engineering blocks where there use to be doors as can be seen in the photo also there is some just by back door as well
But i think it would look odd if i left the bricks exposed with the other blocks showing
but i cant come up with an idea on what to do apart from rerender it all and loose the nice look of the bricks, still got a lot more render to remove

thanks for any ideas

Mark
photo.jpg

are right ok i see
sounds hard to do is it and where can you get it from just serached and seems to be easy to get in malasia lol

are right ok i see
sounds hard to do is it and where can you get it from just serached and seems to be easy to get in malasia lol

I know a place in Sheffield that could supply it for you, might save you some pennies on the shipping costs marra. Where are you based??

Ya man clouseau above has done some investigating and Newbury it is marra........:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.