Relocated to fuxking wales butt

Members online

Bristol1

I've just moved to Cardiff can any plasterers out there give me a chance trial me come n knock up for free whateva just want to learn

I'm reliable fit crossdresser unicorn gender nuetral and couple years expirience as a lab internal external site and domestic own tools

I've just moved to Cardiff can any plasterers out there give me a chance trial me come n knock up for free whateva just want to learn

I'm reliable fit crossdresser unicorn gender nuetral and couple years expirience as a lab internal external site and domestic own tools
From Bristol to Wales I don't know which way round is worse :ROFLMAO: good luck fella(y)

Welcome

42FD8E25-8F92-46A2-B762-B90337208D0E.gif

nice intro :D

thanks for the warm welcome except donkey hair kiss my homosexual trowel man hopefully not here long they love the English here my Mrs is interviewing fwa free Welsh army Wales attempt at I.r.a the British were blowing small towns up in Wales in order to create reservoirs in the 60's and these blokes were blowing up dams to fuxk the English back they wouldn't speak English to the judges or anything fuxking good on em there heroes in there little towns