Religious plasterers

Members online

Gilbert75

Little job done in the remembrance Chapel, beautiful glass when the sun shine through..

Attachments

• 20200227_133246.jpg
    20200227_133246.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 156
my elderbrother is a scientist /but a strong atheist

The two commonly go together, what with science generally being strongly focused upon mechanistic reductionist thinking about an 'extenal' world, rather than looking within oneself in search of answers about life & the universe.

Still: "Each to their own!" :birra:

The two commonly go together, what with science generally being strongly focused upon mechanistic reductionist thinking about an 'extenal' world, rather than looking within oneself in search of answers about life & the universe.

Still: "Each to their own!" :birra:
they have come up with a vaccine whats god done fa

Religion is also the cause of more wars! If there is only one God that created life whose this Allah fella?

my elderbrother is a scientist /but a strong atheist
Yes, most scientists are atheists I would guess, but I heard Brian Cox say we don't know what caused the big bang, therefore we don't have all the answers. So atheism involves some faith in a theory, but they laugh at people who have faith in God .... It's hypocritical. They also look down at people that have faith... Which makes them look stupid also.

Yes, most scientists are atheists I would guess, but I heard Brian Cox say we don't know what caused the big bang, therefore we don't have all the answers. So atheism involves some faith in a theory, but they laugh at people who have faith in God .... It's hypocritical. They also look down at people that have faith... Which makes them look stupid also.
when I took the heart attack I had the out of body thing I was up on ceiling looking down at the doctor and male nurses I was being pulled into a long dark tunnel at the end was a bright light it was like looking down a rifle barrel where was I going fck knows but all I can say is it wasn't scary then next thing I was back on the bed and the doctor saying u ok I said fine I was upon the ceiling he said I thought that then I was blue lighted 70mile to a larger hospital icu for a week on discharge was told I had been 6 minutes from death /the point of all this is where the fck WAS I GOING

when I took the heart attack I had the out of body thing I was up on ceiling looking down at the doctor and male nurses I was being pulled into a long dark tunnel at the end was a bright light it was like looking down a rifle barrel where was I going fck knows but all I can say is it wasn't scary then next thing I was back on the bed and the doctor saying u ok I said fine I was upon the ceiling he said I thought that then I was blue lighted 70mile to a larger hospital icu for a week on discharge was told I had been 6 minutes from death /the point of all this is where the fck WAS I GOING
Plumbing forum Norm

Going back to dust you was nearly Norm! Blood drained from your brain and you perceived white surrounded by darkness. NASA proved it with those G force tests. Pilots span round that thing and all reported white light at the end of a tunnel experience as the blood was forced to the back of their heads just before they blacked out. The ceiling thing is your brains way of coping with trauma. People with severe injury or illness experience similar detachment delusion. I have. Your brain divides itself up so you only experience trauma or pain in sections instead of all at once. Explains why severe abuse victims have multiple personality disorder.
As for scientists:
If God created the universe then he is outside of it and a physicist can only probe within it hence will never find God and say he doesn’t exist.
Religion is cause of a lot of crap and misleading - God got nothing to do with them religions.
Personally I struggle with this life yet still trust the fella!

You weren't going anywhere in my opinion, you were just dying.