regards from polish plasterer !!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogdan

nice to be a member of your club. Our occuption are realy pretty hard and opportunity to meet interesting people all around the world.Hard work make hard people !!! Exuse for my English! I am much better as a plasterer. Regards once more for Everybody !!!

Bogdan is that a wolverhampton twang I hear in your voice? Or is it more of a guildford tone?

my name is Bogdan.I'm living in Gniezno (fisrt capital of Poland).May by shape of my eyes trip U up !? Lucius? it has to be Gypsy,isn't it?

Love your humour Bogdan!
what do you do, internal, external.... do you have a machine? what products do you use regularly? the same brands as on this forum?
..... Isn't it! LOL

Lmao funny how I always get the blame :RpS_laugh: I'm a feckin saint on here!!
Anyway sounds more of a east London/farnborugh twang to me!! :RpS_sneaky:

nice to be a member of your club. Our occuption are realy pretty hard and opportunity to meet interesting people all around the world.Hard work make hard people !!! Exuse for my English! I am much better as a plasterer. Regards once more for Everybody !!!
So you can't spell "really", but don't have a problem with plasterer,interesting and everybody,oh and use the word."regards".knob.im out.

Your names not really Bogdan is it? you sound more like a Lee to me.

Sorry Andy unfortunately you are wrong this time mate.
Danny asked us not to do anymore a while back & I haven't, but I know a man who has :RpS_laugh:

I'm 10minsfrom amersham and have never heard of him.nice few complaints on there though.i guess thats what people get on that sort of website,promise of a cheap price ,then Shyte work.people will never learn.i should offer to go round after him and sort each job out when he "finishes" it.:RpS_thumbsup:

There you go mate he's making work for you :RpS_thumbup:

I think this is him :-0

photo-851.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.