Refina spray pumps

Members online

Yeah thas pushing it ha. I have most in stock in 230 and 110. Gemma at pft did send me a message about this, this morning but i didnt read it properly
I had no signal where i was and didnt have the divert on because i just changed from Vodafone to ee and haven't set it up.

Yeah thas pushing it ha. I have most in stock in 230 and 110. Gemma at pft did send me a message about this, this morning but i didnt read it properly
I had no signal where i was and didnt have the divert on because i just changed from Vodafone to ee and haven't set it up.
Haha worth a try, she seemed to get a little frustrated when I mentioned you had it for cheaper on the site , whether she was having a bad day I don't no. Are you guys like a franchise then or ?

Id not start at gable if that was the case. Id start at front and continue round. If there was an internal angle i could use that as a finish point.
Alternatively you could organise the amount of labour required for topcoating to allow you to finish against set angles by doing sunny areas first or spread it over some days.[/QUOTE

Id not start at gable if that was the case. Id start at front and continue round. If there was an internal angle i could use that as a finish point.
Alternatively you could organise the amount of labour required for topcoating to allow you to finish against set angles by doing sunny areas first or spread it over some days.
That's the way I would try to finish aswell
But it's getting the extra Labour that does my head in that's why I like to use the pump because it keeps the money in my pocket.
And I find using the pump is far cleaner than putting on by hand

That's the way I would try to finish aswell
But it's getting the extra Labour that does my head in that's why I like to use the pump because it keeps the money in my pocket.
And I find using the pump is far cleaner than putting on by hand
thas fair enough, you gotta do it the way you like. youre the boss ha

I think most domestic plasterers now just use 230v mixers cos they cant be arsed to carry a transformer around :D