Refina plazi or nela s*p*r*lex

Members online

No members online now.
So, you have studied the game then;)
I experimented with something I found on a job which was plastic so I made a trowel but I did something different for a reason which I won't say, and it made a massive difference it was more serendipity than anything, but I stumbled on something unique :)

Just finalising talks with TATA :)
So , you are saying plastic trowel with TATA edges. You know they asked the workers if they can contribute 10k each to safe the factory? Anyway, let's see what you came up with .there is always space for innovations:)

So , you are saying plastic trowel with TATA edges. You know they asked the workers if they can contribute 10k each to safe the factory? Anyway, let's see what you came up with .there is always space for innovations:)
And if anyone pushes innovation on this forum its me :)

Well i wouldn't want to say I saved the British steel industry but Aye if that's what people are saying cheers lol

Rafina for me every time.
I have been told of some bad work that's been left with nela,rafina and plaziflex.
But I've seen shocking work from a marshalltown.
Don't blame the trowel it's the fools that think they can use them.
Marshalltown have served me well since day 1
But I am willing to try anything once.
I think speed skims are a pain they close it all in and it hangs for ages.
I only use them on ewi works

If you think the speedskim closes it all in and then hangs for ages you'd want to put more on.
What tool you use doesn't alter the how long it takes the gear to go off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk