refina plastercraft trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone back to my old MT's last month or so and happier using them if I'm honest. Bit harder work on the arms and joints but no horror show when the lights or sun shines on your work :coffe:

I've gone back to my old MT's last month or so and happier using them if I'm honest. Bit harder work on the arms and joints but no horror show when the lights or sun shines on your work :coffe:
What was the reason behind goin back to the MT I've just bought a refina plastercraft and was amazed with the quality of the stainless it's basically just a thick super flex a quick buffing with a cloth and I could use it as a mirror haha are they good to go out of the box or do I need to break it in ?

What was the reason behind goin back to the MT I've just bought a refina plastercraft and was amazed with the quality of the stainless it's basically just a thick super flex a quick buffing with a cloth and I could use it as a mirror haha are they good to go out of the box or do I need to break it in ?
I don't have one but @scottie5 has and he wasn't impressed one bit if I recall correctly? I only use a superted on skimming boards now and only then on the last wipe ? I have the original refina superted and the new nela medi flex which apart from the handles are pretty much the same and both very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.