Refina mm30 110v

Members online

No members online now.
Recently baught the megamixer mm30 not yet used it yet ive plugged it it & works put changing from gear 1 to 2 there doesn’t seem to be a massive difference is this normal as ive read the likes of it rips your arm off needs to be held done theres that much power am i missing something? Cheers

I’ve recently bought the same one, keep it in the lower gear for mixing up tubs of dab, some massive tubs of sand cement and also two bag mixes of multi. Well happy with mine so far haven’t really had it on high speed for multi quite happy on the slower one.

Recently baught the megamixer mm30 not yet used it yet ive plugged it it & works put changing from gear 1 to 2 there doesn’t seem to be a massive difference is this normal as ive read the likes of it rips your arm off needs to be held done theres that much power am i missing something? Cheers

You’ll only notice the difference when it’s churning gear up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate, how do you change the gears? Just bought 2 of these drills and seem quite slow compared to the older version i Previously had
Cheers