Refina Megamixer for sale.

Members online

Refina 110v MM30 1800w Megamixer with brand new paddle, This is the most powerful paddle mixer on the market. In used but great condition. Included in with the sale will be 110v transformer, 110v extension lead, Also a used paddle. Cash on collection from Bracknell, Berkshire.
FB0DA67F-3C36-455E-AA8D-D5D79204CF4C.jpeg

Refina 110v MM30 1800w Megamixer with brand new paddle, This is the most powerful paddle mixer on the market. In used but great condition. Included in with the sale will be 110v transformer, 110v extension lead, Also a used paddle. Cash on collection from Bracknell, Berkshire.View attachment 66659
Prefer that style to the new shite soft start ones mines got to be pushing 12 years and only had one service lol

I skipped same as that because nobody wanted it mine just needed new brushes, they was the best on the market and last literally forever!

I skipped same as that because nobody wanted it mine just needed new brushes, they was the best on the market and last literally forever!
Last forever, but put in a skip?

You should of bought two, then when the first one stopped working after forever, you could have used the second one forever?