refina buckets

Members online

What light did u end up buying
I'm after something decent me selfme self
Not sure if thats for me but if it was I bought the apollo elite 4055 sold by mad4tools on ebay cost £90 including vat and delivery, cant comment on if its hardwaring as only just got it but it looks well made and is plenty bright enough for a whole room if you plonk it in the middle, 16400 lumens I think.

If you can send it back to us we can give a replacement. But it won't be the NeLa.

If you want the NeLa you can pay the difference if you want?
Hi mate, let me know the difference and I might try the Nela, feel free to pm me

In fact, probably easier just to send you that FOC and you can see the quality ;-)

It's steel - not stainless so please be aware.
Yeah dont mind that its not stainless....excuse me being daft but what does FOC stand for?

Free of charge mate
lol you can tell I never get given anything for free:) im happy to send the putz one back and was thinking of trying a medi-flex so I will mail you and order that and if you send me the nela bucket trowel all is forgiven(y)

lol you can tell I never get given anything for free:) im happy to send the putz one back and was thinking of trying a medi-flex so I will mail you and order that and if you send me the nela bucket trowel all is forgiven(y)

I got a medi flex a few weeks ago after I bent my s*p*r*lex, they are alot better than s*p*r*lex in my opion. I felt the conditions had to be just right to use s*p*r*lex especially on reskims, but the mediflex has brilliant up to now on all backgrounds/temperatures etc

I got a medi flex a few weeks ago after I bent my s*p*r*lex, they are alot better than s*p*r*lex in my opion. I felt the conditions had to be just right to use s*p*r*lex especially on reskims, but the mediflex has brilliant up to now on all backgrounds/temperatures etc
Where did you get the mediflex mate I've been looking for 14" but they seem to be out of stock.

I got the 13 inch mediflex great trowel get some nice even pressure on troweling up with that size
Are you using it throughout the set? I'm doing first coat speedskim 2nd coat speedskim then when I first got the medifex I went over it with stainless, cos it didn't feel right leaving it out then 2 passes with medi. But last week I started leaving stainless out and results have been good

Are you using it throughout the set? I'm doing first coat speedskim 2nd coat speedskim then when I first got the medifex I went over it with stainless, cos it didn't feel right leaving it out then 2 passes with medi. But last week I started leaving stainless out and results have been good
after I've laid it in i then go over with a my trowel first just to get it all flat then take over with the mediflex mate