Air compressor

Members online

markla

Hi all, so i hired a hand operated Tyrolean gun which failed to work could,nt adjust the tension bar
went back to hire shop still got charged i day hire walking out vowing never to go in there again,

So i purchased a tyrolean hopper gun and hose as the thought of hand applying any more tyrolean is giving me nightmares.
My question is can i use any air compressor or would i need to get the right type like the gentillin 330 which are eye watering expensive in fact all the ones i,ve been looking at are not cheap.

At the moment i have about 20m2 tyrolean not thin coat. I get these type of repair or matching existing when the builders do an extension and not ready to commit to an expensive piece of kit until i get the hang of spraying.

your thoughts/advice please.

cheers, me.

Hi all, so i hired a hand operated Tyrolean gun which failed to work could,nt adjust the tension bar
went back to hire shop still got charged i day hire walking out vowing never to go in there again,

So i purchased a tyrolean hopper gun and hose as the thought of hand applying any more tyrolean is giving me nightmares.
My question is can i use any air compressor or would i need to get the right type like the gentillin 330 which are eye watering expensive in fact all the ones i,ve been looking at are not cheap.

At the moment i have about 20m2 tyrolean not thin coat. I get these type of repair or matching existing when the builders do an extension and not ready to commit to an expensive piece of kit until i get the hang of spraying.

cheers, me.

Depends on your ongoing work.

For 20m² as a one off, a hobby one would do it, around £120, 8cfm. Running it steady with the correct mix. I'd still avoid oil free ones though!

Any bigger jobs needing more demand or using it more regularly, I'd at least get a belt driven around £300 chucking 14cfm.

Last time I used one I got a clarke 50L compressor worked well, need the gear runny! Get something to test spray on first. they usually come with 3 nozzle bits. You got to keep the gear consistent though

cheers, me.
@Casper

Just get the gentilin best little one you will get for the money, no big ass thing to lug around

Thank you for your input for now i,ll be getting a cheap used one if all goes well i,ll
buy a decent one, hopefully kick the hand machine into touch.

Just get the gentilin best little one you will get for the money, no big ass thing to lug around
Yes i was looking at those they do seem popular but they are thin on the ground but your right small compact easy to move around.

Dan was that a used one for £280 am looking at used ones for the moment
Screenshot_20210430-080627_Chrome.jpg

new one from machine mart