Refina BiFlex Double Blade Finishing Trowel

Maester

Anyone got one of these? What's the double blade malarkey? Can't make it out from the photos. Looks narrow.

IMG_4757__13338.1488450805.1280.1280.JPG

IMG_4756__46881.1488450806.1280.1280.JPG

IMG_4760__81601.1488450808.1280.1280.JPG

Edges taper inward.

You're right about the blind welder. The mounting's not the sexiest Iv'e ever seen but it's how it performs.

I look forward to reading these mate
No problems. I'm not rewarded financially by any afilliation with the product or company so it will be fair and honest feedback. Warts and all. I call a spade a spade. I should be able to post some pictures later, describe how it feels in the hand, unboxing, first impressions etc. but won't hands on until early next week.

No problems. I'm not rewarded financially by any afilliation with the product or company so it will be fair and honest feedback. Warts and all. I call a spade a spade. I should be able to post some pictures later, describe how it feels in the hand, unboxing, first impressions etc. but won't hands on until early next week.
I've done reviews myself mate wasn't paid either was more to help out our fellow spreads. I think most know I'm very straight talking and don't care if it upsets the manufacturer if a product is not up to scratch

1494006839480.jpg
1494006863714.jpg
1494006881019.jpg
1494006898661.jpg
1494006910631.jpg
It arrived today. Twenty three quid including delivery. First thing you notice is it's visually challenging. It hasn't got the wow factor like the NelaFlex. It's cheap looking. Polycarbonate / rubber handle which is surprisingly comfy. The handle also flexes slightly. Looks like a large venetian trowel. Like the mini Pavan ones, the ultra thin with the plastic handles. Anyway if I'm working next week I'll give it a go. Seems sturdy enough. Been using a NelaFlex for the last few years but left it in Blackpool. It's not like you're comparing apples and oranges.

Yeah I'm made up with the protector. The handle is hollow so could fill up. But it feels good in the hand. Like a reassuring handshake. In ancient times a handshake was a way of letting the enemy see that you held no weapons, you had nothing to hide. I feel that way about this trowel. It is what it is. I look forward to next week. Most will look at this trowel and ask, why? I look at it and ask, why not? I don't go where the path leads but go where there is no path, and leave a trail for others to follow.

Yeah I'm made up with the protector. The handle is hollow so could fill up. But it feels good in the hand. Like a reassuring handshake. In ancient times a handshake was a way of letting the enemy see that you held no weapons, you had nothing to hide. I feel that way about this trowel. It is what it is. I look forward to next week. Most will look at this trowel and ask, why? I look at it and ask, why not? I don't go where the path leads but go where there is no path, and leave a trail for others to follow.
Very amusing thanks for posting

View attachment 17772 View attachment 17773 View attachment 17774 View attachment 17775 View attachment 17776 It arrived today. Twenty three quid including delivery. First thing you notice is it's visually challenging. It hasn't got the wow factor like the NelaFlex. It's cheap looking. Polycarbonate / rubber handle which is surprisingly comfy. The handle also flexes slightly. Looks like a large venetian trowel. Like the mini Pavan ones, the ultra thin with the plastic handles. Anyway if I'm working next week I'll give it a go. Seems sturdy enough. Been using a NelaFlex for the last few years but left it in Blackpool. It's not like you're comparing apples and oranges.
Tbh £23 inc delivery is dam good price, where from any links ?

Very amusing thanks for posting
I'm sure it will work fine. Good price. Don't like the look but it's the effect that counts. Like I say it's like a large venetian. My best trowels are the cheap Pavans I have. I love them. It's finding what works for you. I use a plastic handboard. I have a couple of different size MT and Kraft in the van but never use them. The plastic cost me seven quid about four years ago. If it's crap it cost nothing.