red deisel

45 mins just wasted on the web, seeing if can find out how to remove the dye, from filtering through cat litter, to uv light...
Think i'll just charge more on jobs.lol.

add a monkey to that...

and sounds like my kids :ROFLMAO:
Monkey Omg GIF by MOODMAN

I’m not loaded like you :X3:
I got a 2002 same as @The Hobo
You need to keep the fuel warm or it clogs. Regular users fit a heating coil on the fuel line.

S'Funny how golf courses got a specific mention but not tennis courts. Amateur sports clubs are also exempt so I guess Queens Club in Wimbledon will now claim it is an amateur club.
Net benefit to the govt is claimed as £ 1.4 Billion next year, rising to just over£1.5 Billion in 5 years "This measure is not expected to have any significant macroeconomic impacts." !!!
But, anybody who is exempt are now supposed to buy white then reclaim the tax afterwards. So thats a nice extra chunk of money earning interest/whatever for the govt for a few months.

You need to keep the fuel warm or it clogs. Regular users fit a heating coil on the fuel line.

S'Funny how golf courses got a specific mention but not tennis courts. Amateur sports clubs are also exempt so I guess Queens Club in Wimbledon will now claim it is an amateur club.
Net benefit to the govt is claimed as £ 1.4 Billion next year, rising to just over£1.5 Billion in 5 years "This measure is not expected to have any significant macroeconomic impacts." !!!
But, anybody who is exempt are now supposed to buy white then reclaim the tax afterwards. So thats a nice extra chunk of money earning interest/whatever for the govt for a few months.
I did not have to preheat...

In winter I added a bit of diesel to it but it ran ace all year round

Depends on the vehicle, where the tank is, and probably what part of the country you are in. Most transits seem to be ok, most I heard of did a 50:50 mix - Straight from Costco and into the tank!

Depends on the vehicle, where the tank is, and probably what part of the country you are in. Most transits seem to be ok, most I heard of did a 50:50 mix - Straight from Costco and into the tank!

I was in Milton Keynes :D Corsa 1.5TD ran on it neat for many many many years :D

Was bloody ace :D

I may just convert the landy if this engine dies :D

How many would be putting in cherry in their motor .... If available @reduced duty ... .convenient .

Red used to be cheap but price is well up now difference is not worth having your van crushed for if caught I live only half mile from a vosa test station so not for me
Exactly Norman. I was pulled in a few years ago on a Sunday morning. Traffic cops and VOSA. Full inspection. I stood outside the van, which was 3 months old with a wee smirk on my face. Carry on lads

Exactly Norman. I was pulled in a few years ago on a Sunday morning. Traffic cops and VOSA. Full inspection. I stood outside the van, which was 3 months old with a wee smirk on my face. Carry on lads
I was pulled in three times in one week traffic cop's not there problem on the last day one of the vosa boys said FFS you again on you go on never looked at f all

Red used to be cheap but price is well up now difference is not worth having your van crushed for if caught I live only half mile from a vosa test station so not for me
They took cherry @ reduced duty out of equation ....They Never could of inflated fuel ,
& had cheap cheap cherry around ...

(Leave red in clear container the uv light turns the red white ) Game over for dipping the tank clowns ....