Recommend renderer? Swansea area

Members online

Leveller

Hi all,

Any recommended renderers in and around Swansea who fancy quoting to re- render our end terrace cottage?

Not a rush job but could do with chasing through approach soonish.

Cheers

I think carys is up north , are you the only member in the south ?
I think so,Steve wots his face used to be on here and I think was machine rep as well as renderer, , Did a tidy job. there are other renderers around here so shop around and see thier work, but I wouldn't give recommendations.

I think so,Steve wots his face used to be on here and I think was machine rep as well as renderer, , Did a tidy job. there are other renderers around here so shop around and see thier work, but I wouldn't give recommendations.
Your worth waiting for , what's six months in the scheme of things :cool:

@Smudger1 We're looking at next year if that helps. Very happy to wait but understand if not for you. Access around Mumbles can be a pain in the arse so I get it if you're not keen.

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone is interested.

Thanks anyway all... wish me luck eh?

@Smudger1 We're looking at next year if that helps. Very happy to wait but understand if not for you. Access around Mumbles can be a pain in the arse so I get it if you're not keen.

I'll keep an eye on this thread in case anyone is interested.

Thanks anyway all... wish me luck eh?
I'll have a look on this thread in new year to see if you're sorted incase I get a quiet spell ok. Out of curiosity what finish are you looking to have on your cottage ?

It was pushing 300000 last time I checked years ago ? Maybe lots moved out but defo tons have moved in from abroad over last 20 years !
2019 that was! People think Wales is a small area but it bit of a drive between North and south Cardiff Swansea 4 hours if your lucky! Wales is a small country 3.5 million people. And 20 million sheep!

2019 that was! People think Wales is a small area but it bit of a drive between North and south Cardiff Swansea 4 hours if your lucky! Wales is a small country 3.5 million. And 20 million sheep!
Thought you meant it took 4 hours to drive from north Swansea to South swansea

I'll have a look on this thread in new year to see if you're sorted incase I get a quiet spell ok. Out of curiosity what finish are you looking to have on your cottage ?
Cheers Smudger. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Not sure on finish. Whatever is recommended to be honest... as long as it's low maintenance. Cottage is 1880 but fairly recently rendered before we bought it 3 years ago and now light cracking and paint flaking. Was done by builders who don't seem to have very good rep so we're just happy to take advice from someone who knows what they're doing and doesn't wear a stetson.

Enjoy the rest of 2021 and might see you next year...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210824_080113_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20210824_080113_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg
    683.9 KB · Views: 179