RATES

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the economy look like it's improving over there or is it same s**t different year?
Don't think he is to bothered

Twitterdbf5e1c.jpg

I've built a life here and weathered the financial storms ,life at times is hard for many reasons but we make our choices this has been mine .
Nothing lasts or stays the same we all try to build stable futures , they don't exist.!!! Like building sand castles on the shore all will be washed away in time.
So my only advice is do less thinking and more doing, plans are great along with dreams but you have to act on them and accept failure with success.
image.jpeg

That's a bit of a deep and meaning full thing to write on here.thought for the day.
Never mind I'm sure marshy will be along soon to resume normal proceedings with pictures of breasts.

I've built a life here and weathered the financial storms ,life at times is hard for many reasons but we make our choices this has been mine .
Nothing lasts or stays the same we all try to build stable futures , they don't exist.!!! Like building sand castles on the shore all will be washed away in time.
So my only advice is do less thinking and more doing, plans are great along with dreams but you have to act on them and accept failure with success.
View attachment 10147
Nicely put, I think people can make it anywhere if they adapt.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.