Rated people

Andy g

What a f**k**g waste of money got to job big stair case u walk up stair and it went to the left and right at the of the stairs hight as f**k , this is a 1500 job, I said it well be 650 because I am desperate I said it will take a week she say how long, the other plasterer said 2 day 400 pounds what a f**k**g joke it not funny, all that work for 400 pound plastering is not with a wank

db6Lhi1543961372.jpg

What a f**k**g waste of money got to job big stair case u walk up stair and it went to the left and right at the of the stairs hight as f**k , this is a 1500 job, I said it well be 650 because I am desperate I said it will take a week she say how long, the other plasterer said 2 day 400 pounds what a f**k**g joke it not funny, all that work for 400 pound plastering is not with a wank
U got lab

You didn’t actually tell them you were desperate did you ?

If it helps Andy I quoted up something similar for same price . Didn’t expect to get it but did .and if someone wants to do it for less let them do it . Apparently they chose me because they saw my Facebook page and saw I did some work for their friends. You need to try and build up a good reputation

If it helps Andy I quoted up something similar for same price . Didn’t expect to get it but did .and if someone wants to do it for less let them do it . Apparently they chose me because they saw my Facebook page and saw I did some work for their friends. You need to try and build up a good reputation
A "good reputation" we're not even sure his wife likes him what chance has anybody else got. Imagine trying to get him out of the house after an estimate he'd be on his knees grabbing hold of your sleeve begging for the work as the price dropped like the tears from his creepy rodent like eyes.

Honestly we do plastering for f**k all, feel like some f**k**g tramp begger for work, what get me is no one want to do it, I have been on job were other people are working and felt lowest of the low

A "good reputation" we're not even sure his wife likes him what chance has anybody else got. Imagine trying to get him out of the house after an estimate he'd be on his knees grabbing hold of your sleeve begging for the work as the price dropped like the tears from his creepy rodent like eyes.
Y can't u f**k off u c**t

It cud be that they made that up Andy..maybe they were a bit put off when you rocked up with that chimp on your shoulder...

Just because you're a plasterer Andy G, there's no law that says it's all you have to do.

Why not look around for some variety? At the moment, I've got a bit of rendering to repair, a load of guttering to do, a load of windows to clean, a load of ironwork to paint, a flat to rip out, board, skim and paint, a big hallway to repair and paint....all good £200-300 a day work and no getting bored with anything.

Just tell them to f**k right off and get the others to do it but don’t come crying if they cock it up

He's the one that comes to them crying.
He is right though, there are so many out there that undercut by huge amounts I’m glad I’m at the age where it doesn’t matter to me, but I fear for the youngsters today, people are encouraged in this country to be selfish

He is right though, there are so many out there that undercut by huge amounts I’m glad I’m at the age where it doesn’t matter to me, but I fear for the youngsters today, people are encouraged in this country to be selfish
The G mans an exception though he tearerly undercuts you then comes on the forum to complain about it. He is truly the idiots idiot, idiot.com idiot of the year every year running.