Ragni 14' Flexlite trowel

Shamrock78

My Nela s*p*r*lex has served me well so I thought I would get a backup trowel.just to be on the safe side and xame across this Ragni one. Will put it through its paces next week. Nice and light with a comfy high handle. Anyone else got one?
20200806_162333.jpg

Seen them not tried though and I think there a dit cheaper than rival brands! Following with interest on performance updates :popcorn:

I quite like his videos, seems a good spread too.
fair play to him he must be making a decent wedge from YouTube his adverts pop up all over

Seen them not tried though and I think there a dit cheaper than rival brands! Following with interest on performance updates :popcorn:
Yes Smoother it was cheaper than a Nela or Refina, I bought the Ragni Corner trowel a few weeks ago so I thought I'd give them another try.

Best corner trowel on market! Ragni always been a good brand I think they had a few ropey years but getting there s**t back together nowadays!
Corner trowel is brilliant, straight out of the box, nice crisp edges and no lines. I always thought they were a cheap and cheerful brand really surprised by the quality. (y)

maybe I should pretend to price mrs Jones ceiling
for 70 grand a year :rayos: :LOL:

don't think I'd pay half the lads on here pocket money to clean my van mate (y)(y)

Its beyond the bullshit scale at the moment!

Im begining to think im the hardest working poorest plasterer in the country!

They won’t be charging for woek they’ve learnt on YouTube mate the vast majority will try 1 wall or ceiling. Make a pigs ear of it and never touch a trowel again
Then they will be on here asking where they went wrong. :rayos:

insecurity mate.
poor souls want to impress each other :birra:
It's even worse on Facebook mate, everyone is earning £250 a day, every day on there.
another fkin gimmick trowel with those pathetic useless rounded off corners, cheap ass chancers choice
Chris I think this is a direct dig at you mate. Can't say as I disagree, you definitely are a cheap ass rough chancer.
You taking the kids to the beach later?

It's even worse on Facebook mate, everyone is earning £250 a day, every day on there.

Chris I think this is a direct dig at you mate. Can't say as I disagree, you definitely are a cheap ass rough chancer.
You taking the kids to the beach later?

I will be mate
soon as I get this awfull hangover skimmy day out the way (y) (y)

Used the Ragni Flexilite on a ceiling this morning, much prefer it to the Nela s*p*r*lex. Not as flexible as the Nela which I think is better and the blade should last longer, maybe slightly heavier but the handle is comfy. All round good trowel and Multi is nice to throw on for a change

Attachments

• 20200825_111539.jpg
    20200825_111539.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 471