Ragging!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try harder, tonight I will ragg the wife til she can be ragged no more, I will ragg her so bad she will think she is being ragged by a hundred filthy raggists, I will up my efforts fatarm lest I be ragged myself

I will try harder, tonight I will ragg the wife til she can be ragged no more, I will ragg her so bad she will think she is being ragged by a hundred filthy raggists, I will up my efforts fatarm lest I be ragged myself
Definitely G**, he that protest too much...

I start around 9-9.30 on a Saturday with respect to customer neighbours with drill noise.
Then again I start every day at 9-9.30!:RpS_unsure:

one of my young lads came home from school after listerning to one of his eco teachers talking about recycling, and kids been kids he ran around the house picking up papers and carboard etc and wants me to take it down to recycling centre in the next town , so I throw it all into a big long carboard box and a few other carboard boxes and take them down ,we go in , see a big sign cardboard boxes and a skip next to it and throw them in , great home we go I feeling good Iv done my part saving the planet. 3 weeks later 120 euro fine from the council for illegal dumping ( not that type of dump), go to there office ask them what the story is and iv been done for not folding the cardboard boxes in the correct manner,im still getting letters for payment and that's about 4 years ago, but I don't £%$&^* recycle them

I start around 9-9.30 on a Saturday with respect to customer neighbours with drill noise.
Then again I start every day at 9-9.30!:RpS_unsure:

Im with you there marra. i do the schoolrun before graft.......................:RpS_thumbup:

Im with you there marra. i do the schoolrun before graft.......................:RpS_thumbup:

part of the advantages of self employed,our children will always remember daddy taking them to or picking up from school. I've never been the sort to finish at 4-4.30 the job gets done when the job gets done, so it's sometimes 6 or sometimes 3 but I'm the one in control.(I think!):)

Im wondering how it's going to work with rosie when she's older. Im one for already being working at 8am and leaving for 3. Ill do the morning run but that'll mean I have to work later. I get the shakes if I work past half 3.

We've just been talking about this. When the missis goes back to work January from maternity she thinks there going to put her on early shifts which means I've got to get the little nipper up, dressed, breakfast and dropped off at childminders before I even think of picking the lads up. That's a shift before I've even started. How the **** do you manage???

My work partner stresses over this every day, his wife works and his 2 daughters are 3 & 5. Every morning he has to get them up dressed Fed and dropped off before work. He comes in looking pretty shattered most days.

Im wondering how it's going to work with rosie when she's older. Im one for already being working at 8am and leaving for 3. Ill do the morning run but that'll mean I have to work later. I get the shakes if I work past half 3.

Its canny weird to start doing school runs when your normally on a job by 8, but you get used to it. but during school hols its nice to start and finish early. even if its only for a week or 2 or 6 in the summer........................:RpS_thumbup:

How did you manage to get your website in blue in your signature, your not a private member:RpS_confused:

:RpS_laugh:. just change the font colour Stu................you dont need to be a private member to change the colour.....................you big horses ass

When I started my apprenticeship we were on site,dashing a house,one of the owners of a lived in one came over and started going off on one with me,shouting at me for swearing and singing, my boss came over to us and said " does this look like a ******* church hall mate,no it's a ******* building site,now **** off"
I loved him for that !

As Arti says your life and routines will have to change now. Did you know it takes 21 days to form a habit?

When I started my apprenticeship we were on site,dashing a house,one of the owners of a lived in one came over and started going off on one with me,shouting at me for swearing and singing, my boss came over to us and said " does this look like a ******* church hall mate,no it's a ******* building site,now **** off"
I loved him for that !

G** section!:RpS_wub:

My work partner stresses over this every day, his wife works and his 2 daughters are 3 & 5. Every morning he has to get them up dressed Fed and dropped off before work. He comes in looking pretty shattered most days.
This is what i'm worried about.

This is what i'm worried about.
Don't know if you work alone Stuart but a good work partner helps. I've had some health issues the past year and my mate has helped me through the worst of it and now it's my turn to carry things. Best of luck with it all, you'll be fine once you get into a routone

Don't know if you work alone Stuart but a good work partner helps. I've had some health issues the past year and my mate has helped me through the worst of it and now it's my turn to carry things. Best of luck with it all, you'll be fine once you get into a routone
Theres 3 of us mate but we're never home till well after six, only got one van and run 2/3 jobs at same time, it's a nightmare. Getting another van in a few weeks so that should ease the pressure on me. I struggle to get out my bed in the morning as i'm not a good sleeper and shattered in the morning so dreading having to get a little one fed and dressed before work.

Theres 3 of us mate but we're never home till well after six, only got one van and run 2/3 jobs at same time, it's a nightmare. Getting another van in a few weeks so that should ease the pressure on me. I struggle to get out my bed in the morning as i'm not a good sleeper and shattered in the morning so dreading having to get a little one fed and dressed before work.
My little one was not a sleeper and I was going to work with very little sleep. Also was on a ridiculous amount of strong painkillers which did sod all as I was in constant pain, top it all off I had a huge workload, irate people phoning constantly, 2 plasterers and a labourer to organise. Some days I couldn't see an end to it and would be in a haze of pain an exhaustion. Now it's just a memory and doesn't seem that bad, I think tough times are like toothache; at the time it seems like hell, later on you can't remember how bad the pain really felt.

We've just been talking about this. When the missis goes back to work January from maternity she thinks there going to put her on early shifts which means I've got to get the little nipper up, dressed, breakfast and dropped off at childminders before I even think of picking the lads up. That's a shift before I've even started. How the **** do you manage???
As already said you just do, its got to be done so you do it ! it is a living hell for about well i think my eldest is 27 so 27yrs :RpS_laugh: younest has just gone 18 in 6th form and still as much bother of a morn'n as he was when he was 5.

Just ******* speed up then you slow lazy ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.