Ragging!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
Customers neighbour!!

Set up the morning, roll and stroll kitchen and through to the front door, then set up to mix in the alleyway at the side of the house as this is the only place as kitchen is too small bla bla bla, put 2 big dust sheets down and half of one over next doors stone so just in case I happen to get any spatters.. Later on in the afternoon next door comes back, (doctor) I say hello politely etc, he walks over and just stands and stares at the dust sheet covering his stones, I look at him and say you ok? 'Just making sure I don't get any on your property', he fcks off in his house.

Next time I come outside he comes out and tells me this is not acceptable!!! I said what isn't? He said I should have asked to put that there!!
by this time I'm ready to pop but I bite the lip and carry on..

Customer notices that I'm ragging asked what's up, I explain and he then goes round and has an argument with him!!

some people need there head testing!! If this was my next door neighbour it would be my sole purpose in life to make his a living hell!!!

:RpS_cursing:

Customers neighbour!!

Set up the morning, roll and stroll kitchen and through to the front door, then set up to mix in the alleyway at the side of the house as this is the only place as kitchen is too small bla bla bla, put 2 big dust sheets down and half of one over next doors stone so just in case I happen to get any spatters.. Later on in the afternoon next door comes back, (doctor) I say hello politely etc, he walks over and just stands and stares at the dust sheet covering his stones, I look at him and say you ok? 'Just making sure I don't get any on your property', he fcks off in his house.

Next time I come outside he comes out and tells me this is not acceptable!!! I said what isn't? He said I should have asked to put that there!!

Customer notices that I'm ragging asked what's up, I explain and he then goes round and has an argument with him!!

some people need there head testing!! If this was my next door neighbour it would be my sole purpose in life to make his a living hell!!!

Come on mate 5.00am on Saturday , all that mixing ...:RpS_wink:

Don't let it bother you mate, you did the right thing covering up just in case, shouldn't have let it ruin your day.

I went to the doctor about my memory I think, had problems with idiots like this before, people and their little kingdoms, hosing down the pavement after finishing a job, old couple watching out the window,they come out complaining we are splashing their car,yes with water," we fought in the war" they proclaim to me..had to bite my lip.

I went to the doctor about my memory I think, had problems with idiots like this before, people and their little kingdoms, hosing down the pavement after finishing a job, old couple watching out the window,they come out complaining we are splashing their car,yes with water," we fought in the war" they proclaim to me..had to bite my lip.
I would of had to of chase them back to there house with the hose.

sounds a bad do that pal. its easy to say "punch the tosser in the face" etc but not very professional is it. plus how could you ask to put a sheet down first if he wasn't in in the first place?! always makes me wonder when you go out of your way to be clean and tidy you always get one who has a whinge?!!! never mind pal chin up and all that....PS next time punch the tosser lol ;)

I've come across a few like this down the years but the best one was where the owner of the home I was working on beat up the neighbour. When the POPO took him away in cuffs he shouted through to me "I've left your money with the wife cheers" Now that's the kind of customer you want :RpS_laugh:

sounds a bad do that pal. its easy to say "punch the tosser in the face" etc but not very professional is it. plus how could you ask to put a sheet down first if he wasn't in in the first place?! always makes me wonder when you go out of your way to be clean and tidy you always get one who has a whinge?!!! never mind pal chin up and all that....PS next time punch the tosser lol ;)

Thats what the customer said I was oblivious so did give it a second thought..

Say no more ,if it was Marshy , the guy would be glad he was a doctor , trying to get a trowal out of his head , with respect Marshy :RpS_wink:

I've come across a few like this down the years but the best one was where the owner of the home I was working on beat up the neighbour. When the POPO took him away in cuffs he shouted through to me "I've left your money with the wife cheers" Now that's the kind of customer you want :RpS_laugh:

Proper job!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

Love it :RpS_lol:

We had the council turn up as the guy we were working for had filled the front garden with rubbish and his ground flr neighbour reported it, the council spotted my lab pouring water down a road gulley, he firstly accused us of dumping rubbish in a neighbours garden eight doors up, the proof been the bags were the same colour and had
Plaster in them. He said he could fine us upto 5000 for the foul water, brought the council guys down with the bags to prove the were ours, he eventually went away as I was polite, proper little Gestapo fooker

Ive been having an argument with the bloke next door about his ivy. its coming right over my wall so ive cut it right back to his side.He starts chopsing off cos ive cut it too short. I politely tell him to be thankfull that i havent dumped the bags of ivy ive cut off into his garden as im well within my rights to do. (asked a marra of mine who's at the council and he telt me you can cut it back and dump it back in the neighbours garden)

Ive been having an argument with the bloke next door about his ivy. its coming right over my wall so ive cut it right back to his side.He starts chopsing off cos ive cut it too short. I politely tell him to be thankfull that i havent dumped the bags of ivy ive cut off into his garden as im well within my rights to do. (asked a marra of mine who's at the council and he telt me you can cut it back and dump it back in the neighbours garden)
I feel sorry for him Arti , i can turn my Pc off , but day in day out ,poor man :RpS_crying:

Yes that is the case marra you can, I know a lad down your way who heavily pruned a neighbours tree growing over the fence at the bottom of the garden. The neighbour came around and complained. He had it all tied up and on a 8X4 trailer ready to take to the tip but instead drove around to the next street and placed it on the neighbours drive. POPO called and they told the neighbour he would have to get rid :RpS_thumbup:

Customers neighbour!!

That's when I would have turned the whisk on, to drown him out. And I'd have been tempted to pull it out the tub and splatter it all over his smartly pressed crimplene trousers. You do get them though............JNS I call it - jealous neighbour syndrome :RpS_thumbdn:

That's when I would have turned the whisk on, to drown him out. And I'd have been tempted to pull it out the tub and splatter it all over his smartly pressed crimplene trousers. You do get them though............JNS I call it - jealous neighbour syndrome :RpS_thumbdn:
Have i gone in the G** section :RpS_confused:

You're obliged to offer him it back I think, but anyhoo............................Cut the ivy through at the base with a hacksaw, place a copper coin in the cut so he can't see it.
Or put a pin through his coax cable and start moaning to him that your TV signal is shizen and he'll tell you his is playing up too, then blame his ivy :RpS_wink:

People complain about builders all the time, start times,noise,Saturday working,dust ,skips, deliveries, but not when their house is been done.
we done up a house twenty years ago, it had been squatted by junkies and pigeons, as soon as we started they neighbours complained, the heritage mob turned up to ensure the corniche and fireplaces and doors were of the correct period, yes after the site was cleared of every type of human garbage you could imagine

You're obliged to offer him it back I think, but anyhoo............................Cut the ivy through at the base with a hacksaw, place a copper coin in the cut so he can't see it.
Or put a pin through his coax cable and start moaning to him that your TV signal is shizen and he'll tell you his is playing up too, then blame his ivy :RpS_wink:
Your right on all counts but the bit about the clippings is deffo right as technically the clippings are his property.

:RpS_laugh:

Haha fck me wonder what goes on in that head of your bubs!! Prime example of why all spreads are crackers! :RpS_thumbsup:

Bubbles standard Friday night after a couple of shandys

pinky-brain.jpg

Spanky you have just confirmed to myself you are wool ragging never heard that one ! Terrible day being outplayed by southampton we were awful! Your boys win maybe your job in york could last for years ! Lol your bubble will burst soon !

Spanky you have just confirmed to myself you are wool ragging never heard that one ! Terrible day being outplayed by southampton we were awful! Your boys win maybe your job in york could last for years ! Lol your bubble will burst soon !

*******! Haven't checked the score etc all day was waiting for MOTD! Lol
yeah a wool bud, although I have had to endure Micky mousers all my life even my misses is one err :RpS_blushing:

So I'm guessing I should be singing the blue then bagrat?
:RpS_tongue:

wossi *raging* even

Last edited:
Ffs. oli !!! You a raggin. virgin?????
Your happy section member membership may be revoked !!!:
you fall short of the required criteria .:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.