R U a Joggers or Work trousers Dude ?

Different worlds then, how you look is important to someone the first time you walk into their homes....they know theyre about to trust you with their most prized possession and if you look like a knob on their doorstep it worries them
image.jpeg
:sorprendido3::sisi:

bullshit mate so you think people judge people on how they look unberleavabubble lol not the quality of there work

I couldnt knock some strangers door head to toe in s**t with a 3 day hangover smoking and stinking of a whore house....it just doesnt happen.

f**k me Dave channel is s**t Is some spotty tenager running it from his bedroom all its doing is stuttering and its out of lip sync..any1else got this or is it my box!?

Joggers for trowel work and then cut into shorts in the summer or sooner because my misses mysteriously shrinks all my clothes.

I've got a pair of snickers work trousers with all the pockets and I use them when I'm boarding or studding day in day out.

Joggers for trowel work and then cut into shorts in the summer or sooner because my misses mysteriously shrinks all my clothes.

I've got a pair of snickers work trousers with all the pockets and I use them when I'm boarding or studding day in day out.
Funny u shud say that mines f**k**g same all my Lyle and Scott t shirts she shrinks so she went on strike in not washing them anymore so never had any clothes so given her the go ahead to wash em again just said look make sure its cotton wash on a 30 lol..

Staypress or farah(y)...or bleachy jeans if needs must:LOL:
You must of been one of the rich ones my mum couldn't afford farahs ..i had the fake ones of the market .. K on the tag instead of F but they looked the same.

Have a proper misters belt for boarding...screws nails knife padsaw surform tape hammer pencil screwdriver and screw gun...can't get all that in them common as muck builders trousers...

I always use to quote in clean clothes... take my shoes off at the door etc...

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Funny u shud say that mines f**k**g same all my Lyle and Scott t shirts she shrinks so she went on strike in not washing them anymore so never had any clothes so given her the go ahead to wash em again just said look make sure its cotton wash on a 30 lol..

I've resulted too buying xxxx-l t-shirts after about 2 washes there a nice slim fitted L, I dont understand after 6 years living together she still cant wash my clothes properly, I must not be hitting her hard enough?

Have a proper misters belt for boarding...screws nails knife padsaw surform tape hammer pencil screwdriver and screw gun...can't get all that in them common as muck builders trousers...
Craig what does it matter if they're common. Means they're good if everyone is using them. Are you trying to be a trend setter or summat lol
Here's some that nobody wears, leather.
image.jpeg

Craig what does it matter if they're common. Means they're good if everyone is using them. Are you trying to be a trend setter or summat lol
Here's some that nobody wears, leather.
View attachment 11872
They're just not for me Mark...besides that my fat arse used to rip them when I bent down...
Might just give them leather bad boys a go...they'd hose down real nice!

I never understand 3/4 lengths... just wear shorts or trousers! They either look like shorts that are too long or trousers that are stupidly short

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I never understand 3/4 lengths... just wear shorts or trousers! They either look like shorts that are too long or trousers that are stupidly short

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
3/4 are just longer shorts for me :)

Cant believe no one has mentioned overall's yet.

Theres a gang of Jamaican builders & plasterers who always seem to be working on or near the same road as us. They all wear overalls

I use to wear 3 t shirts as well...

Vest goes on first then a normal t shirt then a graphic pool shirt on over that... start the day with all three on and when you start getting gear on take.polo shirt off and then at the end of the day it goes back on and you are nice and clean to get the money ;-)