R U a Joggers or Work trousers Dude ?

Vincey

Private Member
Loads of brand work trousers about with pockets for nails/screws,hammers and blades and tools but are you a joggers and trainers plasterer instead ?

Prefer trousers because i think they look smarter and stay cleaner (skim seems to stick to them less) but in joggers at the min because i'd got fat as f**k and trousers felt like they were cutting into me.
Joggers are manky now though so trousers again shortly for me though!

I Hate those stupid trousers with all the stupid pockets like those stupid sparkies wear with all there stupid tools sticking out of them.
They'd look better if the screwdrivers were actually sticking out the tw#ts like a porkupine the cnuts.

I wear scruffs workpants with kneepads and have 2 pair of joggers also from scruffs with knee pads. Plus boots or trainers with steel toe caps. My jumpers and polo shirts have my company details on. I just think its more professional than turning up in trackies or jeans and trainers etc but what matters is the finished job not what your wearing

Ha strong views!
Here's mine :foto:
image.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear scruffs workpants with kneepads and have 2 pair of joggers also from scruffs with knee pads. Plus boots or trainers with steel toe caps. My jumpers and polo shirts have my company details on. I just think its more professional than turning up in trackies or jeans and trainers etc but what matters is the finished job not what your wearing

I wear the grey scruffs joggers Greg I find the kneepad inserts never quite sit right?.
How do you get on with them?.

I wear the grey scruffs joggers Greg I find the kneepad inserts never quite sit right?.
How do you get on with them?.
Had somepads go thro the wash and they shrank so fit nice but toosmall in worktrousers. I agree over the whole pocket thing f**k**g ridiculous and just get full of dust etc especially knocking old work off etc

Had somepads go thro the wash and they shrank so fit nice but toosmall in worktrousers. I agree over the whole pocket thing f**k**g ridiculous and just get full of dust etc especially knocking old work off etc

Lad I used to work with always wore a bib and brace.
He walked with a stoop on account of the bag of hardwall he kept in the front pocket.

I saw these for summertime .. Look cool but I got skinny calfs , would be ok for someone who goes gym all the time and shaves there legs ... @Kitchy :risas:

And free sunglasses..

image.jpg

Its shorts season now til end of November for me..work t shirt with logo,scruffs shorts,footy socks..

no shorts :( Not on kiers, wates or Bennett's to name just a few who won't let us wear shorts on their sites the bstards.

no shorts :( Not on kiers, wates or Bennett's to name just a few who won't let us wear shorts on their sites the bstards.
Wates are doing a massive Job in centre of Leeds its a big 1..i know its a joke wen ur on a big contractor site ain't getting thru the gates with shorts on

Joggers now so I can bend and stretch.
Used to wear those trousers but every numpty wears them now.

Think trousers look more proffesional...image is important.

If I know no ones home joggers and trainers but if theyre going to be there trousers and work boots