Quote per job or daily rate

Members online

I hope you get someone decent i'm not putting it down intentionally you're just going to have to pay through the nose for it (y)

@Marshy bound to know?
Fit as f**k
Drago-Matic.jpg

The weather is never crap in that part of the world.

@andrew123 - which island?

Don't pooh pooh this job. It'll be an amazing jaunt for someone.

The place looks like this, they know how to drink and it won't be full of lairy Brits. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Dubrovnik-and-the-Dalmatian-Coast--Main-Image--Croatia-Sailing-Holidays-277971450110169_crop_683_341.jpg
do it then

I did a job in monaco a few years ago , I went with a builder to build a studwork wall , board , plaster and decorate after a firm fitted a large tele and multi media thingy , had a great time , met Jenson Button and earned well , one of the best jobs ive ever done , drove 12 hours across france on the way home and hit a traffic jam at 12.30 am at brentwood .

I did a job in monaco a few years ago , I went with a builder to build a studwork wall , board , plaster and decorate after a firm fitted a large tele and multi media thingy , had a great time , met Jenson Button and earned well , one of the best jobs ive ever done , drove 12 hours across france on the way home and hit a traffic jam at 12.30 am at brentwood .
That’s the worse thing working abroad is the driving when your in the UK!

Bloody love monaco. Not going this year though :-(

I watched the friday practice a couple of years ago :D I use to like F1 but I find it boring now :D
Moto gp was on top gear tonight. That’s proper racing. F1 as glamorous as it is and how much I long to be involved in it is ultimately just boring