words of wisdom needed for the novice rendering

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robholliday85

forgive me if these questions have already been answered ???

can anybody tell me the going rate m2 for taking blown tyrolean off? (with impact drills)
ive got 2 lifts front back and side plus a gable end on a semi detached to hack off

im also trying to twist his arm into having eml as the background is old facing bricks which look like theyve been stack bonded in places.

ive got a rough idea on my price and the jobs straight forward but i dont know how much extra to charge for eml per square meter if he goes for it. the stuff they sell at b&q isnt stainless so ive no idea on the cost of the external stuff

any help would be great ive never used eml so was wondering if the methods the same as normal rendering scratch then rubbing up coat just screw it on before hand.

please help lads im gonna get this job out the way and call it day. try working for a firm dont need the stress anymore

cheers rh

its a tricky one because how much can 2 blokes do in a day ???........if you can get youre head around it you should be able to work it into meterage

Render Systems said:
forget EML mate to expensive use fibregass mesh £1.00 per m2 in your base coat

where do u get this fibreglass mesh stuff Render? im based in the sth east and never seen/used
it

Status
Not open for further replies.