quickest, cheapest way

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulldozer.... im with kebab king... what you hopin to sell it for? 150k for that? property must be expensive where you live ?

I put it on google earth, there's loads of footie pitches nearby, so make it into some changing rooms, or sell burgers from the deli - kitchen:RpS_thumbup:

Lol you wankers ....

Want to sell for between £220 and £240k.
Will post pics when we are done, it'll look amazing :)

clean and sharp dont always work on older properties with filthy roofs. spray that stuff you dont even have to bead. Get simply roberts over to help you, he only lives round the corner.

How did you get on when you sbr'd over that dash and went over it with mono grand it was posted a while ago

so youre lookin at leaving the existing render on to get round the 25% rule then rich? is that the idea?

i did one a couple months back sbr on the brickwork then weber cream pral m went on no probs saved me a fortune in rendaid

How much did you pay for it rich mind me asking .......what's going on with the part built extension did they get planning for anything?

thats what i was thinking... surely the bco gonna want to see that put back right at the very least... where that corner is...

paid £155,000 for it and should be worth £220-240k when done.

no budget mate but the more saved the more earned lol

Status
Not open for further replies.