Quick drying cement

Members online

Good evening Gents , I was wondering what the work time was if I used quick drying cement on a small tanking job a customer wants me to do for him . Wanted to ideally
D6B5DBEB-EFAC-46FD-A1CA-AB32B07BB9B5.png
scratch it & top coat it without waiting all day to give it a top coat . Is this something that you would recommend or not . Thx for your help .

Good evening Gents , I was wondering what the work time was if I used quick drying cement on a small tanking job a customer wants me to do for him . Wanted to ideally View attachment 36665scratch it & top coat it without waiting all day to give it a top coat . Is this something that you would recommend or not . Thx for your help .
What the hells happened to the socket geez?

Its a guy who I do work for now and again , who’s put some sort of tanking on it . I’m going over tomorrow to have a butchers . He’s just sent me over the pictures just now .

Yeah just a tad , I’d of told him to use that KA tanking slurry if he had asked prior to slapping that stuff on , bit long winded but does the job good . Just hope I can get it to stay on the wall without it rolling off . If it’s a b*****d I’d tell him to do it again & throw some sharp sand in it ....