pva multi, what a con!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you fcuck off down the café.............. I have to eat sarnies in one hand trowel up with the other. p.s NEVER leave a set!!

i often have time for a sit down meal mid gauge with a starter and desert followed buy a cigar and a glass of fine cognac, then trowel up what we put on before we ate. we keep 2 dining chairs in the van and through a table cloth over the spot board, and as it was roughed on the previous day there should be plenty of drying time to play with so i would have probably just had another cup of tea and finished reading the paper before i went back to work

You forgot to add a quick retirement to the drawing room for brief political chit chat ...Or maybe you're just not as quick as me but I also do this in between throwing on a wall and trowelling off :RpS_thumbsup:

if we do finish dining sooner than expected then yes we may well adjourn in the smoking room for a further glass of cognac over a game of bacharach and a descusion about the pro's and cons of communist rule.
You forgot to add a quick retirement to the drawing room for brief political chit chat ...Or maybe you're just not as quick as me but I also do this in between throwing on a wall and trowelling off :RpS_thumbsup:

How can you pull someone on shopping in BNQ when jewsons is extortionate ?
jewsons are great if you ring them for a deal.. I have had good deals from them, you need an account and a decent amount of work and bluff of course.?

if we do finish dining sooner than expected then yes we may well adjourn in the smoking room for a further glass of cognac over a game of bacharach and a descusion about the pro's and cons of communist rule.

i was thinking you were taking jess into the Smoking room for a different reason............... and it defo wasnt Baccarat................:RpS_wink:

i was thinking you were taking jess into the Smoking room for a different reason............... and it defo wasnt Baccarat................:RpS_wink:

I'm not like that i'm a gentleman as are all plasterers. I would never behave so frivolusly with a lady i have just met:RpS_drool:

"Get ya knickers on and make me a cuppa tea"........................

Last edited by a moderator:
For all you sweaty socks..............................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.