PVA brush or roller?

Members online

No members online now.

brush or roller

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you want to ever brush a room it would take ages! pva roller its not even a question its the only way? its like when u coem back to see a job and see the customer has painted the room and used a brush all over and it looks pooh, all i think is wow that would have taken a long time!

Roller. Except on really heavy artex where I find I have to use a brush as the roller does not get it all

i'm not really paying attention to it mate, i'm too busy reading 2 threads on how to mix plaster 10 threads on how much to charge and another 3029492049 threads on what size trowel to use

i'm not really paying attention to it mate, i'm too busy reading 2 threads on how to mix plaster 10 threads on how much to charge and another 3029492049 threads on what size trowel to use

You should read the one's about whats better board or multi!

Everyone must use both? roller for the big bits long pile to go over artex, and brush to get the smaller places.

i use a big **** off roller, if it doesnt fit in the gap then its not getting pva'd. can we move on now!

Same as you Stevie boy:RpS_thumbup:.........it only leaves an inch off the top and that will never come away - some of the chemists on here can maybe explain.:RpS_cool:

no i mean anything at all, inbetween socket and arcitrave/skirting, any triangular bits, **** it. i just spit on it before i skim it

Status
Not open for further replies.