Pva and artex ,

Members online

I'm debating wether to just fck it off..been on a few weeks,got carys who's about as sensitive as a stepford housewife so cant say owt to him,got mongrel ritch who's just a absoloute re***d of a mongrel who moans about his back hurting when he fixings skim..yes you read that right mixes f**k**g skim,then uve got lads saying Johan aka Irish leftie loony is going to be on a manslaughter charge for over skimming a ceiling..cudnt make it up..
We'd appreciate it if you f**k*d off, to be honest.

I'm debating wether to just fck it off..been on a few weeks,got carys who's about as sensitive as a stepford housewife so cant say owt to him,got mongrel ritch who's just a absoloute re***d of a mongrel who moans about his back hurting when he fixings skim..yes you read that right mixes f**k**g skim,then uve got lads saying Johan aka Irish leftie loony is going to be on a manslaughter charge for over skimming a ceiling..cudnt make it up..

Fuk me I've floated big areas of lattes in bonding them skimmed the fukers when it's been to tight to get a board on. Before the days of 6mm p.board

Don’t go , too many right wing muppets here taking over and some muppets too
Theres a few good lads on here,some know there s**t..loads of muppets...I'm right wing but I cant be in a place where 70% are re***ds...some funny good lads on here but I cant be taking my time up on ugly mongrel and silly comments on threads about manslaughter from over skimming a ceiling..2 many jump on the bandwagon..

Theres a few good lads on here,some know there s**t..loads of muppets...I'm right wing but I cant be in a place where 70% are re***ds...some funny good lads on here but I cant be taking my time up on ugly mongrel and silly comments on threads about manslaughter from over skimming a ceiling..2 many jump on the bandwagon..
FUCKK OFF THEN

All I know is ugly mongrel is I earn more than you,worth more than you,better looking than you,got a better missus than you,better Craic than you,better plasterer than you...all round just better than you..U UGLY MONGREL :hola:

:hola: u ugly mongrel..guna stay a little longer... ugly mongrel I think 80% of people have blocked you on here so there cant see your posts..
Stay a little longer lol , You been on here for ages, just under a new name now, your that t**t kitchy who use to come on here giving it the big one, u f**k**g board butcher

All I know is ugly mongrel is I earn more than you,worth more than you,better looking than you,got a better missus than you,better Craic than you,better plasterer than you...all round just better than you..U UGLY MONGREL :hola:
Kitchy go pump some iron and tell your mates how f**k**g hard u are, and that your the best northern board muncher out there u fuckingg pussy hole.