Pva and artex ,

Members online

I've skimmed many lath lids..never had one come down :rolleyes:
HandyDimpledAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1mb.gif

What a set of f**k**g drama queens..am I in right place here? Plasterers forum..I've never heard so much white in my life..falling down on some1s head and kills them! Just get it f**k**g skimmed

What a set of f**k**g drama queens..am I in right place here? Plasterers forum..I've never heard so much white in my life..falling down on some1s head and kills them! Just get it f**k**g skimmed
Supposedly a plasterers forum yes. Having doubts about that.
Whenever I price to overboard a lathe ceiling and they say can't you just skim it? I can't no, you'll probably find an idiot that will though. In future I can remove the word probably

Your getting me confused with someone else Robb.......

Your confusing me with someone who actually gives a fook what you think:rebotando:
"Do you think it's best to board it?"
Na what I'll do is charge you half the amount, do a worse quality job that's guaranteed to last less time than boarding it. What date shall I start?

Any time I price to skim a lath lid and they say..does it not need overboard...I say no but you will find some idiot out there that says it does :rolleyes:

nothing wrong with what john is doing

I've pulled ceilings down in old houses the timbers come with it....

them old houses opening can of worms
stripped back plaster bricks have come with it :X3: :X3:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191218-134328_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-134328_Photos.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20191218-134404_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-134404_Photos.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20191218-134354_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-134354_Photos.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_20191218-134340_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20191218-134340_Photos.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 198
I would not skim that ceiling. If I did I use 1m wide mesh. That's all I want to say about it

the fkin shite I see posted on this forum never ceases to amaze me. :endesacuerdo:
I'm debating wether to just fck it off..been on a few weeks,got carys who's about as sensitive as a stepford housewife so cant say owt to him,got mongrel ritch who's just a absoloute re***d of a mongrel who moans about his back hurting when he fixings skim..yes you read that right mixes f**k**g skim,then uve got lads saying Johan aka Irish leftie loony is going to be on a manslaughter charge for over skimming a ceiling..cudnt make it up..

I'm debating wether to just fck it off..been on a few weeks,got carys who's about as sensitive as a stepford housewife so cant say owt to him,got mongrel ritch who's just a absoloute re***d of a mongrel who moans about his back hurting when he fixings skim..yes you read that right mixes f**k**g skim,then uve got lads saying Johan aka Irish leftie loony is going to be on a manslaughter charge for over skimming a ceiling..cudnt make it up..
Yes I'm saying every lathe and plaster ceiling you skim over is going to kill someone aren't I? 3 things are certain in life, taxes, death and every lathe and plaster ceiling will eventually fall down

Yes I'm saying every lathe and plaster ceiling you skim over is going to kill someone aren't I? 3 things are certain in life, taxes, death and every lathe and plaster ceiling will eventually fall down
Go go Robbo

Gonna be the season of goodwill , think I'll have an early beer :sisi: