Putz

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im bidding on ebay for some french army surplus gear, the rifles look good never fired, only dropped once.

Wrong country mate, that jokes about the Italians, the French fought the germans very well on the western front... and dont forget about the french resistance, they helped loads of our lads....

Wrong country mate, that jokes about the Italians, the French fought the germans very well on the western front... and dont forget about the french resistance, they helped loads of our lads....

Oh dear maybe this will be nearer the mark.
French wars thoughout history

- Gallic Wars
- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. [Or at ths time in history, a Roman.]

- Hundred Years War
- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic

- Italian Wars
- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion
-Lost. France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War
-Lost. France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution
- Tied.

- The Dutch War
- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and I****n War
- Lost, but claimed as a tie.

- War of the Spanish Succession
- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution
- Lost. In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action.

- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars
- Lost.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late ]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina
- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion
- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French.

- War on Terrorism
-Lost. France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

The question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

Or, "They're there when they need you."

lol.. you should read some history on WW2 mate... germany conquered all of Europe... luckily Mr H liked us, and never wanted to fight us.. and we had the channel... in Indochina it was only the legion that really fought, look how well the states did in vietnam... most european countries crumbled ( belgians put up the best fight ) he took Holland in 8 days, Poland in a fortnite ... the yanks made the difference, and remember they were supplying us with armoury throughout ww2... just a thought.. have you seen the documentary with the french legion ? hardcore ( quite a few french nationals in there nowadays )

lol.. you should read some history on WW2 mate... germany conquered all of Europe... luckily Mr H liked us, and never wanted to fight us.. and we had the channel... in Indochina it was only the legion that really fought, look how well the states did in vietnam... most european countries crumbled ( belgians put up the best fight ) he took Holland in 8 days, Poland in a fortnite ... the yanks made the difference, and remember they were supplying us with armoury throughout ww2... just a thought.. have you seen the documentary with the french legion ? hardcore ( quite a few french nationals in there nowadays )

My apologies Herr Cassie forget all about the foreign Legion.

How apt that the only branch of the french army that CAN fight, the foreign legion, didnt contain any frenchmen until very recently.

scottie finished at 12.. still managed to get 50 bags on tho..lmao... try Google again mate ( I do it from knowledge.lol ) Google french victories, it will give you a list like you found before... you are again misinformed... the vast majority of the legions generals have always been french, they even had an SS division in 1945... and i didnt find that on Google..lol.. and they have always had a strong french enlistment...

the fuhrer...

Oh dear maybe this will be nearer the mark.
French wars thoughout history

- Gallic Wars
- Lost. In a war whose ending foreshadows the next 2000 years of French history, France is conquered by of all things, an Italian. [Or at ths time in history, a Roman.]

- Hundred Years War
- Mostly lost, saved at last by female schizophrenic

- Italian Wars
- Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

- Wars of Religion
-Lost. France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots

- Thirty Years War
-Lost. France is technically not a participant, but manages to get invaded anyway. Claims a tie on the basis that eventually the other participants started ignoring her.

- War of Revolution
- Tied.

- The Dutch War
- Tied

- War of the Augsburg League/King William's War/French and I****n War
- Lost, but claimed as a tie.

- War of the Spanish Succession
- Lost. The War also gave the French their first taste of a Marlborough, which they have loved every since.

- American Revolution
- Lost. In a move that will become quite familiar to future Americans, France claims a win even though the English colonists saw far more action.

- French Revolution
- Won, primarily due the fact that the opponent was also French.

- The Napoleonic Wars
- Lost.

- The Franco-Prussian War
- Lost.

- World War I
- Tied and on the way to losing, France is saved by the United States [Entering the war late ]. Thousands of French women find out what it's like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn't call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

- World War II
- Lost. Conquered French liberated by the United States and Britain just as they finish learning the Horst Wessel Song.

- War in Indochina
- Lost. French forces plead sickness; take to bed with the Dien Bien Flu

- Algerian Rebellion
- Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French.

- War on Terrorism
-Lost. France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

The question for any country silly enough to count on the French should not be "Can we count on the French?", but rather "How long until France collapses?"

Or, "They're there when they need you."

The French have fought more military campaigns than any other European nation and won twice as many as they have lost. 168 battles since 387bc . Won 109 , lost 49 , drawn 10 apparently.
we tend to be more selective remembering battles. In 732 ad , France defeated the moors and saved the whole of Christianity from the grip of Islam . 1453 French defeat English at castillion winning the hundred year war confirming them as europes most powerful nation.1812 - entered Moscow under napoleon ,not many have managed that since.
so I heard :)

general , captain, corporal ,lance,mine,regiment, soldier, barracks,army, camoflouge,combat ............. Warfare language tends to be written in French .

Just something I read to offer you some balance. I,m no expert.

Oh i almost forgot I have a 1 m plazi blade for the Eze spat Or the one out of mine mate. I am on domestics until Friday so if you need it no worries. I got that 65m2 ceiling on friday but will get the 1.2m Eze out for that. @scottie5
plasterers1stopshop Norfolk depot at your service :razz:

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the point of you getting tools.................:RpS_confused:

He uses it for lifting his posh ciabatta toasties out of the oven.. :RpS_thumbup:

78a08dd3-824e-45d4-822f-502df11d9572_normal.jpg

already for sale just waiting for our website to go live. Got a few new things available now. Just want to make sure we have all stock before we go live.

May even be ready tonight

13" Hawk is in stock. 14 and 16 are in Friday latest - putz tools are for sale but not online yet as we haven't launched the new website. Still a couple of teething problems Im ironing out with the company so its easy to use

13" Hawk is in stock. 14 and 16 are in Friday latest - putz tools are for sale but not online yet as we haven't launched the new website. Still a couple of teething problems Im ironing out with the company so its easy to use

So wheres the news website then with all these new tools?
Just received a midget s*p*r*lex this morning (very nice trowel)
Wanted to order more to save on postage but the speedkim set was out of stock. Grrrrrrr.
Lady who took the order was very polite and helpful though.

So wheres the news website then with all these new tools?
Just received a midget s*p*r*lex this morning (very nice trowel)
Wanted to order more to save on postage but the speedkim set was out of stock. Grrrrrrr.
Lady who took the order was very polite and helpful though.

Glad to hear she was helpful, will pass the message on ;-)

Again, sorry about the stock levels, we are waiting for suppliers to help us out.

Website should be live very soon...

Got my order of 18"-16"-8" s*p*r*lex's & a Putz twitcher today on time as ever.

Free Nela T-shirt medium ffs!! Looks just about big enough for my 7 year old! :(

Oh well good service as ever.

Gonna have to make some more trowel racks :-/

Got my order of 18"-16"-8" s*p*r*lex's & a Putz twitcher today on time as ever.

Free Nela T-shirt medium ffs!! Looks just about big enough for my 7 year old! :(

Oh well good service as ever.

Gonna have to make some more trowel racks :-/

ill swap you the medium T-shirt for a pair of XL Mapei work pants @SpankySouthport

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.