Putz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mate, we are launching our new website. We just need to finish off a few little bits to get things running. I tested it and found a little issue so just getting it refined.

It was good to finally meet you the other day Ryan, the new putz range is looking very good some proper quality there.
Been Very impressed with the spat this week will perhaps grab a 1500mm aswell. :RpS_thumbsup:

It was good to finally meet you the other day Ryan, the new putz range is looking very good some proper quality there.
Been Very impressed with the spat this week will perhaps grab a 1500mm aswell. :RpS_thumbsup:

Really pleased you do like it Scott after me running on about the spat every time we talk :RpS_biggrin:

Ryan, any news on the website yet?

Anyways, thanks for the tools - I've taken some pics :RpS_thumbup:

Spat3_zps0cd0385f.jpg

Margin_zps0cb59abe.jpg

Twitcher_zpsf107691f.jpg

Sponge1_zps0933f9ab.jpg

Scratcher_zps9e2f7e26.jpg

Bucket_zps201aed48.jpg

minifloat_zpsbf0566d9.jpg

@Plasterers1StopShop :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome pics mate. Love them! Cheers

Website is drag gin on and killing me slowly! Just adding new products again as we have increased the range...

Shouldn't be long now!

I didn't get a pan lid or a plaggy trowel lol.

Cheers Ryan, I've got full res versions if you want them?

If you need a spare blade for an EZE spat. Or any Nela sf and in the norfolk area .Come visit my shop-Garage. I may have in stock just what you need Aint that right @scottie5 :RpS_thumbup:
Ryan i think i should start stocking more in as got to keep these lads happy :RpS_laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
No mate didn't get any. Doesn't. Look bad though. Wouldn't use the spat, sponge floats or scratcher. Margin tools are margin tools. Do they make normal trowels.

Also I cant remember who told me they were made in france. Someone did?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.