PUTZ Heavy duty Mixing tubs

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Finally they have arrived! Im pleased to say we have now added a range of heavy dry mixing tubs to our PUTZ Bucket range.

Some of you will already be familiar with the durability and quality of the current PUTZ bucket range - these are also of a very high quality and priced very well in comparison to others in the market.

For more information, please visit:
http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/putz-buckets-c-12_69_84.html

putzlogo.png
110Litre-Tapered-Moulded-Bin.jpg
50Litre-Tapered-Moulded-Bins.jpg

They seem a bit cheaper than the Rafina ones were now using,is the quality as good ? .When are you getting the Nela 18 inch plazi flex trowels in...Dave DS Plasterers

They seem a bit cheaper than the Rafina ones were now using,is the quality as good ? .When are you getting the Nela 18 inch plazi flex trowels in...Dave DS Plasterers

Hi Mate,

The NeLa PlasticFLEX are due in over the next 2 weeks.

I am confident in saying the quality is as good if not better. We have been looking for a long time to bring HQ buckets to our range and have finally found the right ones for us

It's good that refina have this competition now because their prices are frankly ridiculous.

Any big tubs for mixing 6-8 bags?

I've always liked the big flexi buckets. They're so easy to clean out, they don't last all that long but they're cheap enough to replace every few weeks, or months if you're careful.

We have a few hard tubs like the ones above and they are a b*****d to clean if multi sets in them. Ideally they would be washed before set but we all know that isn't always the case.

I like the flexi/gorilla tubs in all sizes when you squeeze them together it's like a giant tuppence !? That's when I like to get my hand in as it were. :birra:

i would not expect you to say anything different Rory
Just saying it as it is keith, when have u ever seen a post from me on the trowels or other equipment other than the eze 24?
I think you will struggle there mate.
Tbh I couldn't give a flying f**k about trowels.

We have a few hard tubs like the ones above and they are a b*****d to clean if multi sets in them. Ideally they would be washed before set but we all know that isn't always the case.

First thing I do is clean bucket, whilst the gear is softer the better, takes 30 secs. If using a spotboard, I wash out before I put any on, it's just quicker.

Keith, your half a drum for a tenner, how would you go on if you just wanted to mix two bags??

These buckets are the business regardless of where you buy them from.

Hate gorilla tubs, unless you mix a full tub up to the neck the gear flies everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JNR
Do they not have sockets, or door frames in those houses Scott!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The door linings are mdf so they stick them in with the 2nd fix carpentry once it dries out a bit.
The sockets I've buried fook em
only joking there's no electric or running water in Norfolk yet.

There's no justice in this world I only stick a couple of poxy gauges on a day and feel like I've been beat up most days...

Even came home today coz couldn't be arsed to put a 2nd gauge on...was home for 12.30 and felt sore as hell all day...

How do you attack your sets Scottie 1 man on stilts other pulling bottom of walls in?