Putz EZE Spat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylethetile

I've just bought a meter long spat duz anyone know if there's a case u can buy for them as I don't want it getting damaged in the van

Should come with blade protector and elasticbands ?? Never had any bother with mine?? This book may also help?
Putz EZE Spat

Yeah I've got the little plastic edge protected but I want a case for it to keep it safe and I don't drive like a absolute c**t ill have u know

Soooooo how do u change them ?
Id have to show. Use pliers ot whatever to rip the old one out then you need to clean the groove out of any shite the wipe a bit of washing up liquid or spray wd40 as i said and use some gloves if your hands get slipy and slide new blade in. Job done

U mean grab them by the hair call them a whore and push then to there knees I can't do that to my spat mate haha

I couldnt to my missus either mate ......... i buried her under the patio years ago so i just dig her up on anniversaries for some fun :birra:

Used to be able to warm her up with a hairdrier in the early days now i need a f**k**g blow torch !!

From what I've read u can use them to flatten and finish other than ur angles this marshy fellow is the expert tho from what I can tell

Status
Not open for further replies.