Putz EZE Spat

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylethetile

I've just bought a meter long spat duz anyone know if there's a case u can buy for them as I don't want it getting damaged in the van

Should come with blade protector and elasticbands ?? Never had any bother with mine?? This book may also help?
12096635_10153681335789680_2561716679296375696_n.jpg

Yeah I've got the little plastic edge protected but I want a case for it to keep it safe and I don't drive like a absolute c**t ill have u know

Soooooo how do u change them ?
Id have to show. Use pliers ot whatever to rip the old one out then you need to clean the groove out of any shite the wipe a bit of washing up liquid or spray wd40 as i said and use some gloves if your hands get slipy and slide new blade in. Job done

U mean grab them by the hair call them a whore and push then to there knees I can't do that to my spat mate haha

I couldnt to my missus either mate ......... i buried her under the patio years ago so i just dig her up on anniversaries for some fun :birra:

Used to be able to warm her up with a hairdrier in the early days now i need a f**k**g blow torch !!

From what I've read u can use them to flatten and finish other than ur angles this marshy fellow is the expert tho from what I can tell

Status
Not open for further replies.