Professional Builder Tool Fair 18th & 19th September

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Hi Guys,

Just a heads up..

We are exhibiting at the Professional Builders Toolfair in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on the 18th and 19th of September.

We will be exhibiting the whole NELA RANGE, we will also have our new tools on display as well as some other new products.

It would be great to see some of you down there.

Registration for the fair is free and can be done here: Toolfair Show - We will also be doing special offers on the tools if you buy them on the day!

Thanks,

Ryan

Are you doing the Harrogate toolfair Ryan? I go to get my free t/shirt and tepid bacon butty lol

Hope it's a successful as the Manchester one was for you and nela. Bit far for me to come down for a brew. Have a good one Ryan

Yes I will be there, not sure what I'm wearing so let me know yours so we don't clash. :RpS_cool:
I will be wearing this on Friday for a few reasons
This way people that i don't know can stop calling me mate.
I tend to forget sometimes who i am so its an easy reminder to myself
I find it helps the nice people who get me back home after way too many beers
And yes i have been called special more than once in my life
2hdxkx5.jpg

I was going to wear my B.G 'Master Plasterer' hoodie but im worried I may get nicked by the fraud squad :RpS_laugh:.

it would have read better bel end :RpS_laugh:

Oh how original of you, i have never heard that before. You deserve a medal for that one. If you can think of anything i have never heard of i will send you a SPECIAL prize in the post.:RpS_wink:

shite house poets when they die, will find erected in the sky ,in memorium of thier wit a momument of solid shite:RpS_w00t:

Just got back. Nice to meet Ryan from 1 stop who was very busy with lots of tools selling well.
Impressed with the putz range. Bought a Nela s*p*r*lex and was impressed with the midget s*p*r*lex.
Saw the lad from the unifish video too buying from 1stop.

Last edited:
Just got back. Nice to meet Ryan from onestop who was very busy with lots of tools selling well.
Impressed with the putz range. Bought a Nela s*p*r*lex and was impressed with the midget s*p*r*lex.
Saw the lad from the unifish video too buying from onestop.

Thanks for coming along great to meet you! Also thanks for your purchases

Sent from my iPad using The Plasterers Forum

Just got back. Nice to meet Ryan from 1 stop who was very busy with lots of tools selling well.
Saw the lad from the unifish video too buying from 1stop.

I sold him that whist talking to him today:RpS_w00t:

Ha ha ask Ryan.
Plasterer/salesman today as i wore my Nela shirt, every customer thought i was working on the stand:RpS_biggrin:

I must say that the tool fair is a good day out and really enjoyed walking round . Bought a fair old bucket full of tools from Ryan @ 1 stop shop for my new apprentice . Was good to have a chat and bit of banter with Ryan and the team. Thumbs up all round day out :RpS_thumbup:

Ryan give you Putz t-shirt ? So you can target horny housewives who needs plastering?
To Be Honest Ryan yes he did. But not for horny housewives that need plastering. My horny housewife at home takes one look at my tool and
Kicks me right in the knackers and trust me that's all you need :RpS_blushing:

I must say that the tool fair is a good day out and really enjoyed walking round . Bought a fair old bucket full of tools from Ryan @ 1 stop shop for my new apprentice . Was good to have a chat and bit of banter with Ryan and the team. Thumbs up all round day out :RpS_thumbup:

You taking on a youngun?
Hope it works out for you as your a good one " a keeper " lol

allo bellend:RpS_scared:
I read your post from last night and tbh i didn't feel the need to even reply to it. We all like a bit of banter on here and bellend to you is funny. I do not mind once or twice but please stop referring to me with it as i am starting to get a bit Piss ed off. My fathers sir name who is not here anymore and died at the age of 60 from cancer. My father was a grafter all his life and got a good name for him self in our area. He enjoyed a bit of a laugh but same as me now when its gone too far. Please stop using it to address me as im now finding it quite disrespectful

Status
Not open for further replies.