Professional Builder Tool Fair 18th & 19th September

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read your post from last night and tbh i didn't feel the need to even reply to it. We all like a bit of banter on here and bellend to you is funny. I do not mind once or twice but please stop referring to me with it as i am starting to get a bit Piss ed off. My fathers sir name who is not here anymore and died at the age of 60 from cancer. My father was a grafter all his life and got a good name for him self in our area. He enjoyed a bit of a laugh but same as me now when its gone too far. Please stop using it to address me as im now finding it quite disrespectful

Try and ignore him he's a plank

I did write a reply to your clever banter but deleted it as to be honest i cant be bothered with the likes of you. Prizes you say? At the moment your posts aren't worthy of having the toilet paper i just wiped my arse with. Having said that if you would like said toilet paper please feel free to send me your address:RpS_bored:

Different reply to what i first wrote beddy. Oh ffs whatever you do on here your your wrong by some ones opinion. how about **** the lot of you

Status
Not open for further replies.